Chapter Thirty~Nine

Taylor's POV

     I start moaning. I wake up to Jaxson eating me out. "Jaxson." I moaned. He looks at me. "Good morning beautiful." He said. As I'm about to answer him, he put two fingers in me and moves them fast and deep. "Goood..... Yes..... Morning... Yes." I moaned. "Be a good girl and cum for me." He demanded. His words alone can bring me to the edge. "I'm cumming!!! Jaxson!" I screamed. "That's it." He said. He pulled his fingers out of me and licks them clean. "God you taste so good." He said. "What was that for?" I asked. "Well let's see you teased me yesterday told me I couldn't cum. So I have a few plans for us today." He said. I look at him confused. ". "Okay." I question him.
      "Oh don't worry about it. Just know before tomorrow your gonna be sore." He said. He got up and went to take a shower. What does he mean by that. Part of me is turned on by this and part of me is oh no. I go to the shower and join him. "So what's the plan for today?" I asked. "Your gonna relax and I'm gonna lay something on the bed for you to put on. Your to wear it all day. Got it." He demanded. He grabbed my chin to make me look at him. God this was turning me on so much. I nod. "Use your words." He said. "Yes sir I understand." I said. "Good I have to go pick something up I'll be back in a few mins." He said. He pecked my lips and walks out of the shower. I wash my body and hair. I get out and dry off I walk in to the bedroom and there is lingerie laying on the bed.

 I get out and dry off I walk in to the bedroom and there is lingerie laying on the bed

I put it on and I walk into the living room. I sit on the couch and I watch tv. I put on "After" and wait for him to return. This man is gonna be my forever in 2 days. He walks in the house. "Baby I'm back." He said. "I'm in here." I screamed. He walks into the room and looks at me. He licks his bottom lip. "God you look so sexy." He said with lust in his eyes. "Why don't you come over here and show me just how sexy I am." I said biting my lip. He walks over to me and kisses me deeply. "Your gonna be sore tomorrow baby." He said smiling. I moan into his ear as he kisses my neck. He moves his hands down my body and plays with my pussy. I throw my head back in pleasure. "God yes." I moaned. "I want you to cum as many time as you can today. Your gonna need a safe word." He said. "Red." I said. "Is that your safe word?" He asked. "Yes it is. Don't stop." I moaned. He takes my panties off. He kisses down my body. I arch my back into him. He kisses my thighs before her starts licking my pussy. "God yes." I moaned. "God has nothing to do with this baby." He said. "Jaxson!!" I moaned. He enters two fingers in me and licks my clit at he pumps inside me fast. "Jaxson I'm close." I moaned. "That's it be a good girl and cum for me baby." He said. I cum hard. "That's it." He slowly pulls his fingers out and licks them clean. He takes his clothes off and the rest of mine off. He places me in his lap and slides into me. I move my hips slow. "Taylor you look so sexy riding my cock." He said. I move my hips faster. I'm already sensitive from the first orgasm I'm getting close to another one. I tighten around him. "Jaxson I'm close." I moaned. "Cum for me baby." He said moving my hips faster with his hands. I scream. "Jaxson!" I cum again. He told over on top of me. "One more time beautiful." He said softly. I smile at him. He enters me and moves fast and deep. "Jaxson." I said. "Fuck Taylor you feel so good." He moaned. He thrusts into me. I move my hips to meet his. "Jaxson yes." I said. Our body's mold together with lust and love. "Taylor cum for me baby." He said. I tighten around him. "Jaxson please god yes." I feel myself getting closer and closer. He moves faster and deep inside me. I cum again my legs shake from the intense orgasm. "Jaxson!!" I screamed. "Taylor yes just like that baby I'm about to cum." He said. "Oh Jaxson please fill me up with your cum baby." I moaned moving my hips. He cums. "Taylor!!" He said. He pulls out and lays beside me. "God your amazing." He said. "I love you too." I said smiling. "I love you Taylor." He said. I put on one of his shirts and lay back in bed. He puts a movie on and we watch it. After the movie he orders food. When the food arrives we eat. I finish eating. He kisses me. "Another round?" He said smirking. I get away from the table and go to the room. He follows me and lays on top. He doesn't waste any time. He slams into me. He moves fast and deep. "Jaxson." I said. "Fuck Taylor you feel so good." He moaned. He thrusts into me. I move my hips to meet his. "Jaxson yes." I said. "Taylor cum for me baby." He said. I tighten around him. "Jaxson please god yes." I feel myself getting closer and closer. He moves faster and deep inside me. I cum again my legs shake from the intense orgasm. "Jaxson!!" I screamed. "Taylor yes just like that baby I'm about to cum." He said. "Oh Jaxson please fill me up with your cum baby." I moaned moving my hips. He cums. "Taylor!!" He said. He pulls out and lays beside me. "God your amazing." He said. "I love you too." I said smiling. "I love you Taylor." He said. We fall asleep cuddling.