Chapter Twenty~Two

Taylor's POV

      I get up and get ready I'm off today but I know Jaxson and Elijah will be at the club. I hope it's not to late to say who I want. I say to myself. I get dressed. I decided to wear a dress in his favorite color.

I head to the club

I head to the club. I get there and go straight up stairs. I don't see any of them here, so i decided to go to the office. I swing open the door and I see Romona sucking Jaxson's dick. He looks at me. I walk away from him. I hear him call my name. I walk out of the club. "Taylor wait." I ignore him and keep walking. He grabs my arm. "Jaxson let go of me." I said sternly. "I didn't know you were coming." He said. "What does it matter I came to tell you who i choose." I said holding back my tears. "Who do you choose?" He asked. Deep down I want him. He's the one I care the most about but he was getting his dick sucked by another girl. We literally just has sex a couple nights ago. "It doesn't matter anymore." I said. "Just go to Romona you want her anyways." I turned back around and walked off.  I go home. Its all my fault I waited to late to tell him how I feel. I go lay on my bed.
     I here the door slam open. I go straight to the bathroom and lock the door. "Taylor it's me." Jaxson said. "What do you want?" I said. "I want to talk to you." He said knocking on the door. I open the door and walk out. I walk into the kitchen. "Fine what do you want to talk about?" I asked him as I got a drink. "I want to know who you chose." He said sternly. "Jaxson it doesn't matter anymore. He has clearly shown me that he doesn't care anymore." I said. "If your talking about me, I haven't given up on you." He said as he walked closer to me. "Jaxson don't. I seen what Romona was doing in your office." I said as I stepped back.
         "You keep Romona and I'll just go to Elijah it's what's best anyways. I want someone who I can trust to be faithful to me and you clearly can't. Does she know you fucked me the other night? Does she know you keep coming to my house every other night?" I stepped closer to him and looked up at him. "Does she know that you think of me?" I said. He picks me up and sits me on the counter. He look at an me and holds my face. "Your right. I do think of you. I think of your mouth wrapped around my dick. I think about your moans escaping from your sweet lips and I think of you not just as my coworker but I hope to someday call you mine." He said. "So tell me what do you want?" He asked. His words make me feel butterflies in my stomach. "Jaxson....." I said. "I want me to be the only person your dick gets hard for. I want to be the only person you make moan. I want you Jaxson. I realized it was you who I wanted. When I seen Romona dancing on you, because I felt this jealous rage and when I looked over at Elijah it didn't upset me that he was kissing another girl as much as what you were doing." I said.
     "You got jealous over Romona. She doesn't mean anything to me." He said. "That's not what it looked like in your office. I said as I walked to the front door opening it so he can leave. "Jaxson I think you should go. Before we do something that one of us will regret." I said. He walks to the door and pushes me against it. "I want you." He said. He kissed me deeply and passionately. A moan slips from my lips. "By the sound of it you want me too." He said smirking. "No I'm too mad at you. All I can see when I look at you right now is Romona sucking you off." I pushes him off of me and out the door. I slam the door close. "Taylor, please forgive me." He said. I hear him walk away. I walk to the bedroom and change into pjs.