Chapter Eleven

Taylor's POV

As I get ready for work I hear a knock on the door. "Angie, Can you get that please? I'm trying to zip up my dress. I hear her. "She's in there." I walk in front of mirror and turn to look at the back of my dress to zip it up.

"Wow you look beautiful

"Wow you look beautiful." I jump and look at the door. "Elijah, what are you doing here?" "Angela let me in." He said with a smile. "May I?" He asks pointing to the back of my dress. I blush and nod my head. "Yes please." I said as he walked over to me. His hands are soft to the touch. He zips me up and stands behind me as I look at myself in the mirror. "Thank you." I said with a smile. He moves my hair way from my shoulder and runs his hand down my arm. I can't help but close my eyes and day dream. He leans into my ear. "If you need help taking it off I can help with that as well." I blush and smile. "I'll keep that in mind." "Am I interrupting something?" I quickly turn and see Angie at my door. "Umm." I started to say. "I was just helping zip her dress up." He said as he walked to the door. "I'll wait in the living room." He said. I nod my head.

     "What was that?" Angela said walking towards me. "It was nothing." I said. "Tell that lie to someone else. I ain't buying it. You like him!" I turn and look at her. "Shut up he can hear you Angie. I don't know what I feel but I don't know what I feel for Jaxson either." I said with a smile. "He's just different and part of me wants to find out Angie." I said as I put on my shoes. "We'll go for it Taylor. You only live once." She said smiling. "I think I just might. I don't know yet." I said as I walked to my door. "Now shut up."  We walk into the living room. "Well I have to get to work soon, so what's up Elijah?" I said as I grab my phone and drink some tea. "Oh I was gonna ask if you needed a ride to work." He said. "Yeah that's actually perfect. Thank you." I look over at Angela. "I'll be back sometime after work. Don't break anything." I said laughing. "I won't." She said as she rolled her eyes. We leave my loft and head to his car.

    He opened my door and I got in. "Thank you." He walks around and gets in a drives me to work. "So how long are you gonna be in town for?" "I don't know yet I might stay for a while haven't seen my brother in a while." I nod. "Okay." We arrive at the club. "Thank you for the ride." I said with a smile. "You don't have to thank me." I get out and go inside. "Sebastian I feel tonight's gonna be a great night." I said happily. "What's got you so happy." I look at him. "Oh wouldn't you like to know." I said cockily. He laughs. "Well whatever or whoever it is that's got you this happy I hope it stays ." "I hope so." I said with a smile. Hours go by and I feel my phone vibrate. I look to see what it is. "Your free to have fun now. -Jaxson."  I look at Sebastian. "Well my nights done I'm gonna go dance. As I walk over to give him the tray I see Elijah sitting at the bar. "Well since your done for the night care to dance." He asked. I smiled at him. "I'd love too."

     I walk to the dance floor and he heads to the dj. Then heads to me. One of my favorite songs starts playing. "One kiss by Calvin Harris"  We start dancing to the music. His hands are on my hips and one of my hands is on his chest the other in the air as we sway. "I love this song." I said with a smile. "I'm glad." He said happily. We lock eyes and just stare at each other. He then moves one hand to my face and kisses me softly. He pulls away and I smile up at him. I lean up into him and pull him in to kiss him back. The music stops. We pull away. "Want a drink?" I nod.

    We go sit at a booth. "That was fun. Thank you for the dance." I said with a smile. "My pleasure." He said with a smirk. Skylar walks over. "Taylor will you dance with me I just broke up with my boyfriend." "Yes and I have the perfect song girl." I walk over to the dj and and request "Single Soon by Selena Gomez." I grab her hand and the song starts. We start to dance and we scream to the top of our lungs. "I'll be single soon." Jaxson walks over to us. "Taylor can I talk to you." I nod. I follow him off the dance floor. "What's up?" "I want you to stay away from my brother. He's not perfect for you." I start to get angry. "You can't tell me who I can spend my time with." Then the song starts saying,  "I'ma date who I wanna...I'ma do what I wanna." I look at him exactly what she said I'ma do whatever I wanna do you are not my boyfriend." I said as I walked away. I go back to dancing with Skylar. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I said with a smile. The song comes to a end and Elijah walks over to me.

         "Do you wanna get out of here?" I smile at him. "Yes." We leave and go to his place. "Wow this place is amazing." I said looking around. "Thanks." He sits beside me on his couch. "Can I kiss you again." I smiled and I can feel my face turn red. I nod and he pulls me on his lap. He kisses me.  I pull back and get off his lap. "Sorry, I'm usually not like this." I said. "It's okay. Can I show you something?" He asked. "Yeah sure." He grabs my hand and takes me to a room. "What's all this?" I asked him walking around seeing a bunch of shelves with things I have never seen before except for one shelf it looks like the one in the naughty loft. "Do you know what BDSM is Taylor?" "I have heard of it never experienced it? Why you ask?" I said. "That's what this room is for."  I look at him. "So your a Dom then?" "Yeah what gave that away." He asked as he laughed. "Well one you seem to be the type who likes to be in control. I figured that out on the dance floor." I said with a smile. "Yes, I love being in control, but I also like to fulfill your desires." I feel my face turn red. "I've never done this before I wouldn't know what to do." I said. "I can show you something easy if you want. "Okay I walk over to the shelf I seen that reminds me of the upstairs and grab something and handed it to him. "That's a flogger. Do you want me to tell you what it's for?"  I look at him. "Yes." "So what a the  Dom would do is have his Sub either laying down on something or tied to something and the Dom hits the sub where ever the sub and Dom have talked about. The important thing is to always have trust in a Dom/Sub relationship or it will never work out. I look at him. "So you want to hit me with this?" I said. "Here I'll show you. If that's okay?" I nod. He grabs my hand. "Okay so lay on my lap." I look at him confused but I am intrigued so I lay on his lap. "Okay so I'm just gonna run this over you, okay?" I nod. He moves it slowly from my lower thigh to my ass. I can feel myself getting wet. "Okay so now I'm gonna hit you with it, okay?" "Okay." I said. He hits my ass with it and I can't help but let a soft moan leave my lips. "Do you want me to stop?" I shake my head no. He hits me again and a moan slips from my lips. He pulls me up him and he kisses me passionately. I begin kissing him. He went to unzip me and I stopped his hand. "I'm not sure if I'm ready yet." I said with a smile. "It's okay we can stop." We get up. "Do you want me to take you home or do you wanna stay here?" I look at him with a smile. "I can stay as long as you know nothing is happening tonight sir." He smiles. "Yes ma'am, I'll keep my hands to myself unless you say otherwise." He said with a smirk. I smile at him.