Chapter Six

Taylor's POV

       I wake up the next morning in a black over sized shirt. I look under the covers and I'm in my underwear. I sit there on the bed and the door swings open. "Good morning Taylor, how did you sleep?" He said to me while placing a glass of water on the nightstand beside me. " I'm feeling embarrassed and I have a headache." I said rubbing my head. "Don't feel embarrassed Taylor. You didn't lose your job. But maybe next time don't drink as much." "Oh after that I don't plan on drinking on the job anymore. And thanks for not firing me." I said with a smile.

          I looked at him. "We didn't do anything did we?" "No Taylor. We didn't when we do you'd be fully aware of it." He said smiling devilish at me. I spit out some water as he said that to me. "Keep dreaming Mr.Hale." I said sternly.  "When I dream I dream big." He got up and walked to the door. "Your clothes are over on the chair you can shower if you want and I'll be downstairs."

       I blush at the thought of him touching me much less wanting his touch. I take a quick shower. I got dressed and walked downstairs. "So I'll see you tonight. I'm gonna go home." I said to him as I placed the empty glass on his counter. "But before I go thank you for taking care of me. Do you normally place drunk girls in your bed?" I said looking him waiting for him to answer. He looks at me with a smirk. "Only the ones I want in my bed." I blushed and tried to hide my face. "Well I'm off see you later, Mr.Hale." "You can call me Jax." He said smiling at me. "Okay Jax." I said with a small smile. I walk out of his loft.

Jaxson's POV

     I walk upstairs to my room to bring Taylor some water and headache medicine. I swing open the bedroom door. "Good morning Taylor, how did you sleep?" I said to her while placing a glass of water on the nightstand beside her. " I'm feeling embarrassed and I have a headache." She  said rubbing her head. "Don't feel embarrassed Taylor. You didn't lose your job. But maybe next time don't drink as much." I said to her. "Oh after that I don't plan on drinking on the job anymore. And thanks for not firing me." She said with a smile.

          She looks at me with a concerned look "We didn't do anything did we?" "No Taylor. We didn't when we do you'd be fully aware of it." I said smiling devilishly. She spit out some water as i say that. "Keep dreaming Mr.Hale." She said sternly.  "When I dream I dream big." I said cocky like. I got up and walked to the door. "Your clothes are over on the chair you can shower if you want and I'll be downstairs."

       As I wait for her I can't help but think of the things I want to do to her. I hear her come downstairs."So I'll see you tonight. I'm gonna go home." She said as she placed the empty glass on the counter. "But before I go thank you for taking care of me. Do you normally place drunk girls in your bed?" She said looking me. I look at her while smirking. "Only the ones I want in my bed." She blushes and tries to hide her face. "Well I'm off see you later, Mr.Hale." "You can call me Jax." I said smiling. "Okay Jax." She said with a small smile. And walk out the loft. I love when she calls me Mr. Hale just wait till she starts calling me sir. I can feel myself start to get aroused so I go take a quick cold shower. Why does she make me feel this way?

Taylor's POV

I headed back to my loft to change and get ready for work. I don't know why I got so angry at him with another girl but it pisses me off. I get back to my loft. I have decided that I'm gonna wear something that will make him keep his eyes on me.

      I look at myself in the mirror

I look at myself in the mirror. I don't usually wear things like this, but I did say I wanted to upgrade my wardrobe. I mean I did wear a red dress the other night but it didn't show this much before. As I get excited for my second day, I grab my phone and head into work. I got there 2 hours early because I wanted to look around the club before it opened.

           I walked upstairs and went in. Now that there's no people in here. I can see the whole room it's got a shelf in the corner with what looks like floggers, ropes, and whips. My face turns red I never thought any of this was up here. "Why would this  be up here?" I say to myself.  "This floor is called The Naughty Loft." I get startled and turn around and find Jaxson looking at me. I blush at the way he says The Naughty Loft. "Oh sorry I know I shouldn't be in here. I'll just go." Jaxson grabs my hand and pulls me into his body and he whispers in my ear. "You look ravishing in this dress. If you ever want to know what exactly happens in this room don't hesitate to ask." He leans back and smirks at me.

          I blush at him. He just looks so handsome. I didn't know what to say so I just walked away. I go downstairs and get ready for start work. As soon as I walk behind the bar. The club doors open and the club starts to fill up.

           "Taylor is that you?" I turn and see Trevor. "Hello Trevor. How are you?" I say sweetly as he sits at the bar. "I'm doing good I didn't know you worked here." He said with a smile." "Yeah I just started here. Yesterday was my first day." I said smiling. "Really then you must have seen the girl who started dancing on the bar last night?" He asked. I look down as I pour him a drink. "Well actually that girl was me." I looked up at him. "Oh my god, really? That was you. I don't take you for the girl who would drink and dance on her first night at work." He laughed. "I normally don't but something just came over me and I wanted to have fun." I said with a smile. "Well I don't blame you there. Sometimes the downstairs need a little fun too." He said with a smirk.

       "Your not wrong. Well I got to serve the others you have a great night tonight." I said as I walk away and serve the others. Hours pass and I see Skylar walking over to me. "Hey Taylor I have been given orders from Mr. Hale that you are free to have fun tonight and that Sebastian will take over the bar." I look at her. "Okay you don't have to tell me twice." I hand Sebastian the towel and I look at Skylar. "Come dance with me Skylar, Please." I said to her with a smile. "Never thought you'd ask." She walks with me and we dance. "I'm glad to have a friend like you Skylar." I said as we danced. "You will always have a friend in me. Well I got to get back upstairs. Have fun Taylor." She walks away.

      I continue to dance and I feel someone's hand on my hips. I turn to see Trevor.  I stop dancing. "Hello Trevor." He looks at me with a smile. "May I dance with you." I look at him with a smile. "Yes you can." I begin to dance with Trevor. He places his hands on my hips. I sway with him. He whispers in my ear. "You look beautiful in that dress." He says as he moved his hand down my hip to my thigh.  I don't know how to feel, but I realize I'm single and I'm free to do what I want.  I kiss him. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." I said as I go to walk away he pulls me back to him and kisses me deeply. "You don't have to be sorry. I wanted to do that all night." He says with a smile. I look at him. "Well I must go. I'm sorry." I walk away.