Chapter Twenty~Four

Taylor's POV

I get out of the tub and dry off. God he makes it so damn difficult. I get dressed and lay in bed. If he wants this fine I'm gonna do the same thing he would do. I fall asleep ready for tomorrow.

The next day

    I wake up ready to see how far he's gonna go. I chill at my loft. I text Skylar. Hey I'm in the mood to have fun. Wanna meet me at my loft. She texts me back. "Absolutely I'll be there soon." I text her my address. About 20 minutes go by and there's a knock. "Come in!!. I scream. "Taylor?" "In here!" I screamed. "Skylar your here okay so help me which dress red or black. "Black!! You would look so hot in it." She said. "You can borrow one of mine if you want Sky." I said. She walks over to the closet and picks out a silver/white one. We get dressed and do our hair and make up.

   We head to the club

   We head to the club. We walk in. "You give us drinks I'll ask for a song." I said. She nodded and walked off. I ask the dj to play "On Me by EMO and Marissa." Sky walks over and we drink our shots and we walk on the dance floor as the dj plays the song. I see Jaxson and we lock eyes I smile at him and continue dancing with Sky. After the song ends another plays and Jaxson walks over. "Can I have a dance?" He asked. I smile and nod. The dj begins to play "Dancing with The Devil by EMO." He places his hands on my hips. We dance slowly and it feels romantic.
         As the song comes to an end. He looks at me. "I want you. Only when your ready." He said as he walked away. Sky walks up to me. "Girl everyone was watching you two. Y'all seem perfect." She said. I smile at her. "Yeah but he doesn't seem like the type to stay loyal." I said. "What your the reason he transferred Romona?" She asked. I looked at her. "He did what?" I said. "He transferred Romona. He said she wasn't  what he was looking for and that she was to go work at a different club." She said. I look at her. "Okay thank you." I walked away and went to find Jaxson. I walk into his office.
    "Jaxson, why didn't you tell me you transferred Romona?" I looked at him. "Because I figured you didn't want me of all people to bring up Romona in a conversation with you." He said. I closed his office door. "Jaxson.." I said. He looked at me. "I don't know how much longer I can fight to be angry at you." I said. "Then stop being angry." He said. I walked over to him and straddled his lap. I kissed him deeply. He kisses me roughly. "Jaxson.."  I said. He looks at me. "As much as I'd love to fuck you right now I can't. I have a meeting in 10 minutes and 10 minutes isn't enough time for what I want to do to you." He said. I felt my panties get wet. I get off his lap. "Okay, I'll see you later then." I walk away and go back to dancing with Skylar. Hours go by, I look at Sky. "Can you take me home I'm tired." I asked. "Yeah sure." She said. She takes me home. 
    "Thank you Sky have a great night." I said. "You too." She said. I closed her car door and she left. I go upstairs to my loft. I take my shoes off. I go lay down on the couch. I wake up and I take my dress off and leave it in the living room floor. I walk to the bathroom and I get in the shower. I let the hot water run down my body. I get out and grab a towel. As I wrapped the towel around me I heard a knock on the door. I walk to the door. "Who is it." I asked. "Jaxson." He said. I opened the door and he comes inside. I close the door. "What are you doing here." I asked. "I couldn't concentrate at the meeting." He said walking towards me. I walk backwards and I walk back into the door. "Why couldn't you?" I said.
I am pretty sure I know why. I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss it was something different. A kiss him and I have never shared before. I mean we kissed many time before but this kiss felt different. "I couldn't stop replaying that kiss in my mind." He said as he grabbed my face. I look at him. "Jaxson.." I said before he kissed me gentle yet passionate. I think I'm falling for him more. "Taylor, I want to take you out on an actual date." He said. I looked at him and smiled. I never thought he'd actually take me on a date. "Yes I'd like that." I said. "Ill pick you up at 8 Friday night." He said. "Okay." I said smiling. "Now I'm gonna go before I bend you over and fuck you." He said as he opened the door. "Bye Jaxson." I said. He leaves. I close and lock the door.
I go put on some night clothes. I go sit on the couch. My phone rings and it's Angie.

 My phone rings and it's Angie

I answer the FaceTime call. "Angie!!!" I said. "Taylor!! I miss you." She said. "I miss you too. How's Nevada?" I asked. "It's actually pretty cool and running easy. You should come visit sometime." She said. "Yes I will. I got some news." I said. "Oh please tell me you and Jaxson are finally dating." She said. I smile at the thought of that. "No but he did ask me on a proper date." I said. "Omg!!! Please tell me you said yes." She said with excitement. "Yes I said I would like that." I said as my face started turning red. "Girl if I didn't know any better I'd say you are falling hard for him." She said. I smile. "I don't know it's different." I said. "I can tell." She smiling. "Well I have to go Taylor. I love you stay safe." She said. "I love you too. Bye Angie." I hang up and fall asleep.