Chapter Twenty~Seven

The next day

Taylor's POV

I woke up and went to the kitchen. I called Angie via FaceTime. "Taylor! It's about time you call me." She said. I laughed. "I wanted you give you a heads up I'm gonna come visit you for a few days." I said. "Awesome I'll have a room ready for you." She said. "Awesome thank you. I'll be leaving this afternoon." I said. "Alright I'll see you soon." She said. I nod and hang up. "Where you going?" Jaxson said. "I'm gonna go see my bestie in Nevada for a few days." I said smiling. "Okay when do you leave?" He asked. "I leave later this afternoon." I said. He walks up to me. "Well looks like I got a few hours left." He said as he kisses me deeply.
He picks me up and carries me to the bed. He lays me down. He pulls me to the edge of the bed and takes my panties off. He doesn't waste any time. He starts licking my pussy. "Jaxson!!!" I moan as I hold his head to me, messing with his hair. He puts two fingers in me and looks up at me. "Be a good girl and don't cum for me yet." He said. God I love when he praised me. "Jaxson please." I said. He stops and looks at me. "Please who." I looked at him and blushed. "Sir please let me cum." He continues faster and harder. "Cum for me." With his words I cum hard. "That's it good girl." He said licking up my juices. I look at him. "My turn." I said. I sit up on the edge of the bed. I run my hands down his lower chest. I remove his pants and boxers. His cock springs up. I lick my lips looking up at him. I grab his cock and lick his tip slowly. He moans softly.
I fit all I could in my mouth and start sucking. He grips my hair. I move faster running my tongue over the head. "God Taylor, keeps this up and I'm gonna cum in that little mouth of yours." He said. His words make me wetter than I was before. I suck faster. I feel him twitch in my mouth. He thrust into my mouth and cums. I swallow it all. When I pull his cock out I make pop sound. I lick my lips. "Good girl now lay back and spread those beautiful thighs for me." He demanded. I smile and do what he said. He gets on the bed and hand cuffs me. He kisses me. He starts kissing down my body slowly and stops at my breasts and sucks on them. "Jaxson.." I moan softly. He looks at me. "In due time baby." He lines his cock up at my entrance and slams into me. "Jaxson!!" I scream. "God your so tight baby!" He moans. "Sir please fuck me!!" I screamed. "As you wish baby." He said as he thrust hard into me. He lifts my legs over his shoulders and thrusts into. "God yes sir." I said. I feel so close. I tighten around his cock. "Cum for me baby." He said. I cum and he keeps going. "God you feel so good in me sir." I said. "Yes that's right baby. Who makes you feel this good?" He said thrusting into me. "God you do sir." I said moaning. "Oh baby I'm gonna cum." He said. "Oh yes sir please fill me up with your juice." I said. He thrusts faster and grunts. "Oh baby I'm cumming!!" He said. "Sir!!" I moaned as he fills me up. "That's it baby take it all." He said. He pulls out of me and lays beside me. We breath heavy. "God your so beautiful Taylor." He said holding my face. "Thank you." I said. "Will you be mine?" He asked. "I'll answer that when I get back okay?" I said smiling. "I'll be waiting on that answer." He said smiling. "I need to pack a bag." I said. "Alright I'll take you to your loft and I'll pick you up after you get back." He said. I smile and get up and get dressed. He gets dressed and takes me to my loft. I pack a bag and go back downstairs. He takes me to the airport and kisses me deeply before I get on a plane.

2 hours later and I arrive in Nevada

2 hours later and I arrive in Nevada. I got off the plane and see Angie with Trevor. "Angie!!!!" I scream. "Taylor!!" She yells back we hug and we head to their place. "This place is beautiful!!" I said. "Thank you. This is your room get some sleep. Tomorrow we will do something fun." She said. "Okay thank you goodnight you two." I said. She walks out and I FaceTime Jaxson. "Hey baby." He said. I smile. "Hey I made it. I'm now fixing to to change and lay in bed." I said propping my phone up. I take my top and bottoms off and put on night clothes.

"Wow you look so beautiful

"Wow you look so beautiful." He said. I smile and blush. "Thank you." I said as I lay down on the bed. "I'll be back in two days." I said. "Alright you have fun. Goodnight baby." I smile. "Goodnight Sir." I said as I hung up. He texts me. "Oh I see what you did. Call me sir and hang up. Your getting punished when you get home." I smile and fall asleep.