Chapter Twenty

Taylor's POV

I see Elijah. "I said don't follow me." "I can't." He said sternly. "Why can't you..." I started to say and I'm cut of by him kissing me passionately. "Elijah, I can't. I need time to think." I said. I pull away and walk home. I arrive home. I go inside and take a nice relaxing bubble bath. I hear a knock on the door I grab my towel and go to the door. I open it and see Jaxson. He looks me up and down. I blush as I hold the towel tight to me. Then around the corner comes Elijah. I think to myself. Damn it why do they both just have to be so hot. "What do you both want?" I asked. They both look at me. "You." They said at the same time. I couldn't help but blush. "Listen to me, I want to be left alone for a few okay." I closed the door. I stand against the door thinking to myself. I can't choose just one.... Jaxson's touch is rough and carefree. Elijah's tough is sweet and gentle. I go back to the tub and relax.

Elijah's POV

     I decided to wanted to surprise Taylor at work. I go and see her dancing so I wait at the bar. She comes over and orders her usual. "There you are, miss me yet?" She looks at me. "Elijah what are you doing back?" She said with a smile. "I missed you." I said smiling. Her face began to turn red. "Wanna dance?" I asked. "I don't know..." Before she could answer I took her hand  and we headed to the dance floor. I hold her by her hips close to me and we dance. I whisper in her ear. "I miss touching you." "Your touching me right now." She said as she turned to face me. "That's not what I meant." I said. "We can't." She said as she started to walk away. I see her walk into his office and I follow her. I hear her and him.
"Jaxson can we talk?"  She said. "Why must you dance with him?" He asked. "Jaxson you have to understand I'm a free woman I can do whatever I want. That includes dancing with your brother." She said sternly. "He only wants you because I want you. It's how he has always been. I find someone that I want and he goes out of the way to get her to be his." He a aid.
     "I will not be treated like some kind prize that you to want to win. I like you Jaxson but I also like him. I know exactly why too but I don't have to explain myself to you." She said. "Can you want me more?" He asked. "Jaxson I can't answer that right now." She said. She walks out and he walks out behind her. She looks at me. "I'm guessing you heard all of that." She said. "I went to go look for you and heard it. Just so you know I don't want you because he wants you. I want you because I care about you Taylor." I said sternly. "I'm going home do not follow me. I mean it." She said as she walked away.
       I follow her out the club. "Taylor wait." I grab her and pull her back to me. She looks at me. "I said don't follow me." "I can't."  I said sternly. "Why can't you..." she started to say but I cut her off by kissing her passionately. "Elijah, I can't. I need time to think." She said as she walked away. I got for a walk. I want her. She's different. I decide to go to her place. I arrive at her place and I walk around the corner and see her at the door in a towel with Jaxson standing in front of her. I walk up to her door.
      "What do you both want?" She asked. I look at her. "You." I said at the same time as Jaxson. I see her cheeks turn red. "Listen to me, I want to be left alone for a few okay." She closes the door. I look at Jaxson. "I am not giving up." I said sternly. "Well nor am I. She makes me feel alive." He said. "I don't care. She will choose me and when she does we are leaving for New York." I said as I walked away.  I go home and take a shower. I fall asleep thinking of her.

Taylor's POV

       I get out of my tub and get dressed in night clothes.

         I lay on my bed and prop myself up and FaceTime Angie

         I lay on my bed and prop myself up and FaceTime Angie. "Taylor, What's up?" She said. I look at her. "I need help. I can't choose who I want. Jaxson's touch makes me feel carefree and rough. Elijah's touch makes me feel sweet and gentle." I said. "Taylor listen to your heart and whatever your heart says do that. Who cares what anyone else says or thinks." She said. "But I can't choose and I can't have them both." I said. "Why can't you?" She asked. "Because Angie it's not fair to them. They are brothers." I said. "That just means more fun Taylor." She said smiling.        "Angie, sometimes I wonder about you." I said laughing. "I'm not gonna choose both." I said.  "Well whoever you decide to choose let me know. You do realize tho you have two very sexy men fighting over you." She said. "Yes I know and one happens to be my boss and the other is his brother. I can't seem to figure out who or what to do." I said. "Well it seems pretty clear your doing someone. The question is who are you wanting more?" She said. "I guess I'll have to think about it. I love you Angie. I'm gonna go to bed." I said. "Alright girl. Keep me updated and good luck. I love you." She said. I hung up and went to sleep dreaming of them.