Chapter Three

𝓐𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫

Taylor's POV

We arrive at the club. I walk inside with Trevor and I look across and see Jaxson sitting in a VIP booth surrounded by women. I start to feel angry by what I see. I don't let the anger get the best of me so I look at Trevor. "So how did you here about this place or do you come here often?" I ask. He looks at me with a smile. " Well if I had met a girl like you sooner I probably wouldn't be a regular customer around here." I laugh. "Where did you pick up that line, from a former lover." I ask. He looks at me and asks "would you like to dance?" " I'd love to but I can't make any promises I'd be good at dancing to this music." I laugh jokingly as he leads me to the dance floor.

Jaxson's POV

       I see Taylor and smile to myself until I see who she's with. Trevor my ex best friend. He slept Selena my now ex girlfriend while I was on a business trip. I feel myself get angry as I see him place his hands on her hips. Those should be my hands on her waist not his. Why am I feeling this way, no woman has ever made me feel like this. To distract myself I pull another woman close to me and kiss her deeply until the thoughts of Taylor are no more.

I look up and I see Trevor heading this way with Taylor. "Hello Trevor." I say as I roll my eyes. "Hello Jaxson how are things going with the club." Trevor ask me. "What happens in this club is nun of your damn business." I say sternly. I look pass Trevor and see Taylor and think to myself. She looks amazing in that dress and its complimenting her curves beautifully. I can't help but think what it would look like on my bedroom floor. "Taylor I see you've made your way around Los Angeles." I say to her.

She smiles at me. "Yes, I ran into Trevor while I was checking out the city, is that alright with you or did I need your permission." She says angrily at me. I think to myself I hope she didn't see me kiss this other woman. Trevor looks at me all cocky like. "Well Jax looks like you've gone and mad this beautiful lady mad at you, hmm I wonder if it was your ego or just your personality." He says to me. I look at him all pissed off by the way he is talking to me in my club. "Well Trevor only my friends call me Jax so get that through your head before I have you thrown out of my club." Taylor looks at me and then back at Trevor. "Well while you two argue over who has the bigger ego I will be over here on the dance floor." I watch her leave and continue my conversation with Trevor.

Trevor looks at me. "Why do you have to act like this Jax can't it be that what happened so long ago stay in the past." He says to me. I get angry. "How could I ever forgive you for what you did I mean you slept with Selena the woman I loved and the one that I was gonna spend the rest of my life with." "How many times do I have to tell you. It just happened we didn't plan for it to happen. I'm sorry." He pleaded with me. "I don't care anymore now for the last time quit calling me Jax you are not my friend anymore." I said angrily at him.

He looks at me and says. "Oh and I can tell by the way you looked at Taylor when we walked over here that you have a thing for her and just don't want to admit it to yourself." I look at him furiously. "How I feel about anyone does not fucking concern you Trevor." "Well we will see about that because from the looks of it I may have a chance with her before you'll be able to get to her." As I stand up my blood starts to boil and I can't help myself I punch him in his face and say "Now get the hell out of my club and stay away from her." As he leaves out of my club I see Taylor looking at me disappointed.

Taylor's POV

    I see Jaxon punching Trevor. I walk over to him and yell at him. "What the hell was that." He looks at me angrily. "Out of all the people you could possibly run into it just had to be my ex best friend didn't it." He says. My blood starts boil. "I didn't purposely run into him he was just there." I say angrily. "I think im going to leave and head home now I've had enough of you for one night." As I walk out of the club I make it out of the door and I look back and see Jax. He grabs me and pulls me into him. "Don't you ever walk away from me like that." He says. As I am about to say something he pulls me in and kisses me deeply yet angrily."