Chapter Seventeen

Taylor's POV

       I get woken up by a knock on my door. I go to open it. "Elijah, what are you doing here?" I just wanted to know if you thought about what I said." He said. I look at him. "I have actually and I don't think I'm what your looking for I'm sorry." I said. "It's all good." He said. "Okay, I'm sorry." I said. "It's all good no hard feelings." He said with a smile. "Goodbye Elijah." I said. "Goodbye Taylor." He walks away and I close the door. I go back to sleep.

Jaxson's POV

I drop her off at her loft and head home. The only way for her to be mine is if I prove she's not just another girl. I arrive at home and Elijah is waiting for me. "What is is Elijah?" I said. "Looks like you win. Taylor has said no to me." He said. I couldn't help but smile at that. "I figured she would little brother." I said. "Well I have to go jet takes off soon." He said. "How come?" "I have to get back to work my club needs me now. But don't think that means I'm giving up. She may change her mind. All you have to do is mess up one time." He said. "Whatever you say brother." "Bye big brother " He said. "Goodbye, little brother." I go inside and take a shower. I have to find a way for her to say yes to me. I finish showering and throw on some pj pants and fall asleep dreaming of her.

Taylor's POV

      I wake up and FaceTime Angie. "Girl I haven't heard from you in a while." I said. "I know Trevor and Jaxson are opening a new location and Trevor will be in charge of it." She said. "That's awesome Angie." "Yeah he asked me to go with him and I'm seriously thinking about it." She said with excitement. "Angie you girl are more spontaneous than I am and if I can go from being a bartender in Tennessee to a bartender in California. Then you can do it. Just don't forget about me." "Oh girl I won't. But anyways how are things with Elijah?" She asked. "I told him I wasn't interested in him in that way." "Oh my god does that mean you are choosing Jaxson." She said smiling. "No it just means I'm thinking about it. Jaxson is different and I like how he treats me. It's a weird feeling but I like it." "Taylor, I'm happy for you but quit playing hard to get and just get with him already." She said. I zoned out thinking of Jaxson. "Taylor!!!" She screamed. "What?" "Girl just do it okay I have to go I love you." She said. "Love you too." I hang up. What am I supposed to do? I want him but I don't wanna be like the last girl. Broken hearted.  I get dressed for a day out in the town.  I grab my things and I explore the town. Several hours go by and it's 9pm.I got back home and think to myself. I don't know what to do? I fall asleep in my bed.

The next day

I got up and I checked my phone there's a text from Seb saying... Can you come in a little early today?.. I text him back saying sure. I go shower and get dressed for the night.

 I go shower and get dressed for the night

I head to work and help Seb. Hours go by and Jaxson finally shows up. He walks to the bar. "I need two whiskey glasses and a bottle of Jack Daniels. I look at him. "I'll bring it right over." He walks away and sits at the booth. I bring over what he asked for. "Thank you Taylor." He said smiling. "Your welcome.. I lean over the table. "Is there anything else I can do for you Sir." I said smiling. He looks at me with lust in his eyes. "I'll let you know if I need anything." He smirked. I walk away back to the bar. Hours go by and I look at the clock. "Alright Seb, it's quitting time. I'm gonna go dance for a few then go home." I said as I handed him the tray. "Alright enjoy your night Taylor." He said. "Oh I plan on it." I walk away and start dancing. I soon feel hands on my waist. I ignore them and just dance. I look over at the booth and see Jaxson still sitting. We lock eyes and I see his hands ball into fists. I turn around and the guy thanks for the dance and I walk out of the club. I head home.
I take a quick shower and lay on the bed. I can't help but think of Jaxson and how I want him. I feel myself getting wet just thinking of him. I rub and finger myself to an orgasm as I moan his name. I lay there and hear a bang on my door. I grab a long shirt and put it on. As I walk to the door. "Who is it?" I said. "It's Jaxson. Now open the door." He said. I open the door and I'm pushed against the door. "I know what you were trying to do at the club." I look at him. "Is this why your here!" I said. He picks me up and throws me on his shoulder. He slaps my ass. "Hey, what do you think your doing?" I said sternly.
"Since you must want someone else hands on you, your getting punished." He said laying me on the bed. "What exactly are you gonna do?" I asked. "You will find out soon." He then takes out a pair of cuffs and cuffs me to the bed. He moves my shirt over my eyes to where I'm blindfolded. I feel myself getting wet. I feel something cold on my body. It's ice. He runs it around my breasts and down my body slowly. I feel my thighs being pushed apart. He enters two fingers. I arch my back and moan. "Don't cum, you don't get to cum until I feel you learned your lesson." He said sternly. He moves his fingers in and out of me. He stops and pulls away. I whimper. "Jaxson please." I begged. "No." He said. He repeats his actions again and again. "Please sir. I wanna cum." I begged him. "I don't think you learned your lesson." He said. "I have please." I said. "No." He then un cuffs me and I pull my shirt down. "Your a dick." I said. "Oh is that why your dripping wet right now." He said. "That doesn't change anything." I said. "Now you know how I feel. I don't want another man touching what's mine." He said. I looked at him. "I don't belong to you." I said I got up and went to the bathroom to put pjs on. I walk back out into my room and he was gone. I lay in my bed and fall asleep.