Chapter Eighteen

Jaxson's POV

       I hate seeing her dance with anyone other than me. The way her body just moves. I ball my hands into fists. She looks at me and then leaves. I know damn well she did not just ignore me. I decided to go to her house she definitely will be getting punished tonight. I went to my loft to grab some hand cuffs and head to her loft. I get to her house and bang on the door."Who is it?" I hear her say. "It's Jaxson. Now open the door." I said. She opens the door and I push her against the door. "I know what you were trying to do at the club." She just looks at me. "Is this why your here!" She said. I pick her up and throw her on my shoulder. I then slap her ass. "Hey, what do you think your doing?" She said sternly.
     "Since you must want someone else hands on you, your getting punished." I said as I laid her on the bed. "What exactly are you gonna do?" She asked. "You will find out soon." I then take out a pair of cuffs and cuffs her to the bed. I move her shirt over her eyes to blindfold her. I walk into the kitchen and grab a piece of ice and run it down her body slowly I begin at her neck and then run it down her breasts. I move her thighs apart. I then enter two fingers. I see her arch her back and moan. God I love when I have this effect on her to bad this is a punishment. "Don't cum, you don't get to cum until I feel you learned your lesson." I said sternly. I move my fingers in and out of her. Then I stop and pull away. She lets out a whimper. "Jaxson please." She begged. "No." I said. I repeat my actions again and again. "Please sir. I wanna cum." She was begging. "I don't think you learned your lesson." I said. "I have please." She pleaded. "No." I then un cuff her. She pulls her shirt down. "Your a dick." She said. "Oh is that why your dripping wet right now." I said smirking. "That doesn't change anything." She said. "Now you know how I feel. I don't want another man touching what's mine." I said. "I don't belong to you." She said. She walked into her bathroom. She was right she's not mine yet. One day she will eventually give herself to me fully. I get a text from Nick. "Hey need your help..." I leave and go help Nick and then I went home. I get home and shower and I lay in bed thinking of her.

Taylor's POV

I wake up and can't help thinking. Why did he do that? Why was he this way with me? Why did part of me like it? I go take a bubble bath to relax my body. My phone starts to ring and it Jaxson. I ignore it. He calls again and I ignore it. I decide to call Angie via FaceTime. I push the bubbles close to me so my breast were completely covered. "Taylor!!! Girl I miss you." I laugh. "How are things with you and Trevor?" I ask. "Things are going great actually. I found out him and Jaxson are making plans to open a new business in Nevada." She said. "That's awesome Angie." Jaxson calls again.
        I sigh and ignore it. "So how are things going with Elijah and Jaxson?"  She asked.  "Well Elijah had to go back to New York and Jaxson is his same old self I guess you could say." I said. "So your telling me your not having sex with either of them." "I didn't say that." I said. "Omg girl you better tell me who and when." She yelled. "Okay I only had sex with Jaxson but now it's changing. The only thing that happened with Elijah and I was hand stuff." I said with a smile. "Girl....." She started to say and then my phone lite up with a text from Jaxson.. If you don't answer your phone your gonna get punished again.. I roll my eyes at the text. "You do what makes you happy." Angie said. "I will I got to go. I love you hope to see you soon." I said. "See you soon." She hangs up. I play music and lay my phone down. I sing with the music as I shave. "Why aren't you answering my calls." I scream. "What the hell Jaxson. How did you get in here?" I yelled. "Did you forget I own this loft?" He said. "Okay why are you here?" I asked. "Because you were not answering my calls." He said sternly. "Jaxson, I'm trying to get ready for work. I don't have time for this." I said. He walks over to the bath tub. "You have time." He said. My phone goes off and it's a text from Elijah. He looks at the phone and gets angry. He walks out. I dry off and get dressed.

     I look at Elijah's text

I look at Elijah's text...Hey I was thinking of you today. I bet your as beautiful as ever. I smile at the text. He's so sweet to me. I put on my shoes and I head to work. I go around the bar and start serving people. I see Jaxson and I roll my eyes at him. He doesn't get to tell me who can and cannot talk to. I don't understand him sometimes. I go upstairs and get everyone's orders. I go back downstairs to make them. I turn to take the tray of drinks upstairs and Jaxson is standing there. "What do you want?" I asked angrily. "Why are you mad at me?" He said. "Im mad at you Jaxson because you think I have to do everything you." I said walking past him. I head upstairs.
One of the gentlemen smile at me. Jaxson walks in and sits at his normal spot and watches Romona dance. I roll my eyes at him. He pulls Romona on his lap so she can dance on him. I start to get angry. He wants to pay that game then fine. I walk over to the gentleman who smiled at me. "Do you want to dance?" I asked. "Yes baby I do." He said with a smile. I took his had and danced with him. I get pulled off the guy and Jaxson hits the guy. I look at him and run downstairs. Go head to the bathroom but I'm pulled into a room. "Taylor listen to me." Jaxson said. "No if you get to dance with Romona then I get to dance with whoever I want. I go to leave and he pulls me to him and he kisses me.
I push him away. "No you don't get to do that. You don't get to punish me and then disappear." I said. "Nick texted me he needed my help and that's why I left and You were getting punished because you danced with a guy." He said. "I can't keep playing some game with you." I said. I look at him. "You either tell me what exactly you're wanting or don't touch me again." I said as I walked out the door. I finish my shift and head home. Elijah calls me. "Hello." "Hello Taylor." He said. "How's your business going in New York." I asked. "It's going great. If you ever want to just visit New York let me know. I know someone who can show you around." He said. "Let me guess is that person you?" I said. "How did you know?" He said as I laughed. "I'll keep that in mind. I just made it home so I'm going to bed. Goodnight Elijah." I said. "Goodnight Taylor." I hung up. I put pjs on and lay in bed.