Chapter Eight

Taylor's POV

      I got up and took a quick shower and get dressed

      I got up and took a quick shower and get dressed . I then leave my loft and head to the airport to wait for Angie to arrive. An hour goes by and I see the plane land outside. I wait at the gates for her. "Angela!!!" I scream. She runs over to me and hugs me. "I missed you Tay-Tay." She said with excitement. "I missed you to Angie." I said to her as we leave the airport. "So when do I get to meet these men who seem to be drawn to your beauty." She said sweetly. "Angie you get to meet one of them tonight i don't really know if Trevor will be there. I said as we got in a cab and head to my loft.

We get to my loft and I take her upstairs. "So this is where I live." I said. "Wow this place is amazing. Did he really just give it to you?" She asked. "Yeah I don't know why. He gave me a job and now this place." She looks at me with a big smile. "Oh don't play dumb you know exactly why he gave you these things." I look at her. "What do you mean?" "Taylor! He likes you!! No man gives a woman a free place to live." I look at her with a small smile. "Well if he likes me he has a weird way of showing it. He was making out with another woman in his office when I walked in." "Okay and what did he do?" I look at her and then walk away from her. "Oh no ma'am your holding out what did he do?" She said as she followed me. "Angie it's not what he did it's more like what he said." I said as I grab my phone. "Come on I'll tell you more once we go shopping."

We leave and walk around the town. "So what did he do or what did he say that makes you smile." I smile at the thought of what he said running through my mind. She looked at me. "See like that." I shake my head. "Fine I'll tell you. Well it started when I walked in on him with Romona. I left and closed the door behind me but he followed me in the hallway. I told him he didn't have to explain himself to me. He grabbed my chin so I faced him. He told me he didn't want Romona. The girl he wants wasn't ready for what he liked or what he wanted. I told him. Well that's your problem. I don't know this girl your speaking of. Then I started to walk away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. He kissed me passionately and told me the girl he wants is me." I told her.

          She looked at me. "Oh my god!! He totally wants you." I look at her. "I don't know exactly what he's looking for but I'm not someone's toy." She nods her head at me. "Okay let's go shopping and show him what he's missing." I roll my eyes at her as she drags me into a clothing store. We find our outfits for tonight and we head back home to shower and get ready.

Jaxson's POV

         I called the club and told them to add Taylor and Angela to the VIP list as I was headed back to my loft. I arrive home and all I can think about is her...Taylor. I decide to take a quick shower before I head to the club tonight. As I am in the shower I can't but think about Taylor and why she would let that no good bastard Trevor put his hands all over her beautiful body. I start to get angry and I feel my blood starting to boil I punch the wall trying to calm myself down as I get out of the shower. I grab a towel and rap it around my waist. I walk to my closet and decide to wear something other than a suit.