Chapter Thirty~Five

6 months later

Taylor's POV

I wake up. I look at Jaxson. He's cute when he's sleeping. He's light snoring. I get up and go shower. I close the bathroom door and play music while I shower. I start singing, "Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus." As I sing the chorus I feel hands on my hips. I turn. "God Jaxson you scared me." I said. "Oh I'm sorry." He said smiling. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I said. "It's alright,I just heard you singing." He said. He washes my back and body. I wash my hair. "Do you need help?" I asked. "No I'm good you go relax and I'll be in there in a minute." He said. I got out and put on a nice dress.

    I work today

I work today. I just help Nick with the money and stay in Jaxson's office mostly. I look over and see him walking in the living room. He's wearing a nice button up with jeans.

       He looks so good

He looks so good. "So what's the plan for today?" He asked. "Well I work tonight so that's pretty much it." I said. "I told you, you can take some time off." He said. "I know but I will have plenty of time off when our child gets here." I said. "I know. But you know I worry about you and our baby." He said. "I know honey." I said. "Well I have to go. I got to pick up some things on my way to work. Oh and don't forget date night tomorrow night." He said. "I won't. Be careful. I love you Jaxson." I said. He smiles and gives me a kiss. "I love you to Taylor." He said. He leaves. My head is so full. Every-time he tells me he loves me our child kicks me. I sit on the couch till it's time for me to leave. I go to my car and drive myself.
       I get to the club. "Hey Sebastian. How are you!" I said smiling. "I'm doing good. You look beautiful." He said. "Thank you." I said. I head to the office and start working on the paperwork. Hours go by and I finish up. "Hey Taylor, how are you?" I look at the door and see Skylar. "I'm doing good actually. Thank you." I said. "Your welcome do you happen to know the gender?" She asked. "No we wanted to be surprised." I said smiling. "Awe that's so cute. Well if you ever need anything let me know."  She said. "Thank you I will." I said. I stand up and I feel pain in my belly. "Actually can you go get Jaxson please." I said. "Yes I'll be right back." She said as she walks out the door.
        "What is it baby?" He came running in. "Nothing I am feeling Braxton Hicks is all." I said. "Alright let's go home." He said. He took me to his car and we went home. We arrive at home. "You rest and I'll get whatever you need." He said kissing my forehead. I nod at him. "Okay." He brings me some night clothes. I get changed and sit on the bed.

He changes into a pair of black night pants

I look at him

I look at him. "What are we watching tonight?" I asked. "We are gonna watch... "Beautiful Disaster.." He said. "Awesome a romance and action." I said smiling. "Yes baby. Do you want some snacks?" He said. "Yes please strawberries with sugar on top." I said. "As you wish." He said smiling. He comes back with my strawberries. "Thank you." I said. He lays beside me and pressed play. We watch the movie. After the movie finishes he plays the Harry Potter saga. After the 3rd movie, I start to fall asleep cuddling him. I hear him. "Goodnight beautiful. Sweet dreams." He kissed my forehead and fell asleep with me.

The next day

      I wake up and I hear Jaxson in the shower. I get up and go join him. I take my clothes off and get in. "Well hello handsome." I said smiling at him. "Well good morning beautiful." He said. He kissed me. "Well someone's in a good mood." I said smiling. I look down his body and bit my lip. "I see someone wants me." He said smirking at me. I look up at him. "Yes and what are you gonna do about it?" I said smirking. "Well I'll just have to fix what you need." He said. I grab his already hard cock and slowly my hand slide up and down. "Fuck Taylor." He said. I feel his pre~cum drip out. He moves me against the shower wall and kisses me deeply. "Jaxson.." I moaned softly. "Taylor go lay down I'll be in there." He said. I get out and dry off and lay on the bed. He walks out and gets on the bed. I climb on his lap and slowly lower myself onto him. He slid into me slowly. I move my hips slowly. "Oh Jaxson." I moaned. "Taylor , your so beautiful." He said. I move faster and faster. He being so gentle. "Jaxson yes." He moves me off him and bends me over. He enters me slowly and moves slowly. "Jaxson please faster." I moaned. "Just tell me when it's to much." He said. "I will." He moves faster and faster. "Yes god Jaxson." I moaned. "Fuck Taylor. God your so tight around me." He moaned. "God I'm so close." I said. "God me too baby. Cum for me beautiful." He said moving faster. "Jaxson!!" I screamed as I tightened around him. "Taylor!! God yes." He moved faster and cums hard. "Oh yes Jaxson." I moaned. He pulls out and lays on the bed. I lay down beside him. "That was perfect." I said. "Just wait till after the baby is here and your recovered." He said. "I can't wait." I said smiling. "We have date night tonight so be ready. Until then rest and watch tv." He said. I put "Beauty and the Beast" on. After the movie, "Nap time. I said and I fall asleep until it's time for me to get ready for date night.