Chapter Twenty~Six

The next morning

Jaxson's POV

After we have a wonderful dinner. "Shall we go?" I asked her. She nods. We go back to my car. I place my hand on her thigh and rub slowly. To my surprise she places her hand on mine and moves my hand higher. "Are you sure?" I asked. She nods with a smile. I move my hand between her thighs and play with her panties. I move them to the side and push two fingers in her. "Jaxson." She moaned . "Don't cum yet." I demanded. As I moved my fingers in and out of her tight pussy, she was moaning. "Jaxson please." I said. "Be a good girl and don't cum." I said. We get to my place and I remove my hand. "Let's go upstairs and finish what we started." I said. We go to my loft. I open the door and push her against it. "God you do something to me Taylor." I said as I start kissing her neck. "Jaxson, I want you to show me everything." She said. I stop what I'm doing and grab her face. "Are you sure?" I asked. She smiles and nods at me. I take her to the room. "Take your clothes off and lay on the bed." I demanded.
She obeyed and started to take off her clothes. I walk over and grab a few things. I take my shirt off and walk over to her. I handcuff her hands to the bed. I put a spreader bar around her ankles. "What is that?" She asked. "It's a spreader bar. The more you move the more it spreads your legs." I said. I stand up and look at her. God she's so beautiful. Her body laying there ready for me to give her the pleasure. I have been waiting for this moment. He face turns red. I begin to kiss me passionately. I kiss down her body. She arches her back. As I get closer and closer to her pussy. I blow hot air on it. "Jaxson." She moaned.  I look at her. "Why do you want me to do?" I asked. "Jaxson please touch me." She said. "Like this?" I said as I start licking her pussy. "God yes." She moan. I continue to lick her pussy. She moans and starts to move her hips. I pull away. "No not yet baby." He said looking at me. She pulls on the handcuffs. I stand up and take my pants and boxers off. She looks down my body. I smirk at her. "See anything you like?" I said. Her face turns red. I walk over to her with a flogger and runs it down her chest. She arches her back. I hit her breasts softly with it. She moans. "Jaxson." I look at her with lust in my eyes. "Tell me when you want to stop." I said.
"Please don't." She said. I run it down her body. I hit her thighs. "Jaxson please." She begged. I walked over to a drawer and pull out a vibrator. He place it on her clit on low speed. "Jaxson." She moaned loudly. I stick two fingers in her and move them fast. "Oh Jaxson!" She scream. "You can cum for me baby cover my fingers in your wetness." I said. I turn the speed on high and pump faster. She tightens around my fingers and cums. I turn the vibrator off and lay it on the nightstand. I look at her and lick my fingers. "God you taste so good." I said. I line up with her entrance and slams into her. She moans. "Jaxson!!" I move fast and deep. "God your so tight around me." I said. I flip her over and pull her ass up to me. I grab the flogger and hit her ass with it. She winced. I slam into her fast and deep. She arches her back. "Jaxson please." She moaned. "Be a good girl and cum on my cock." I said smacking her ass. I move faster and deeper. "OH JAXSON!!!" She moans. "That's it cum for me baby." I said. I feel her tighten hard around me and she cums hard. "Jaxson!!" She moaned loudly. "God yes." I said. I cum and fill her up. I un cuff her hands and ankles. I lay beside her. "You did amazing." I said we breathe heavily. "Yes it was." She said we soon fall asleep cuddling.

The next morning

I wake up before her and go take a shower. I get out. I put on a pair of sweatpants. I went to the kitchen to make her breakfast. "Whatcha doing?" I turned around and seen Taylor holding the bed blanket tight around her body. I smile at her. "Well good morning to you too. I'm making you breakfast." I said. "Well I'm just gonna watch you then." She said as she sat at the island. I make her bacon and scrabble eggs. I make her plate and I sit with her. "How did you sleep?" I asked. "I slept good considering my legs were weak and my ass is sore." She said smiling as she takes a bite of bacon. "Well you said to show you everything." I smiles at her. "I know and it was amazing." She said smiling. She finished up her breakfast. "I'm going to take a shower." She said as she got up she dropped the blanket. "Mhm are you now." I said as I followed her. We take a quick shower. We get out and I give her a shirt to wear. I put on a pair of sweatpants. We chill at my place for the day. We watched The Harry Potter Series. We cuddled on the couch. Hours go by and it's bedtime. We go to the bed and fall asleep.