Chapter Thirteen

Taylor's POV

        I close the door behind me and see Angela staring at me. "What?" I said. "Oh don't what me details now." She said pointing at me. "Fine but first I wanna shower and change." "Fine." She said. I walk up stairs to shower.

Elijah's POV

We arrive at the club and have a seat at a booth.  "Have you thought about my offer?" I asked. She takes a shot. "I have but I don't have an answer for you yet." She said with a smile. "Is there anything I can do to get you to answer?" She looks at me. "I honestly don't know." I slide closer to her and place my hand on her thigh. I lean into her. "Do you want me to stop?" I said as i moved my hand closer up her dress. I see her close her eyes. "Say what you want me to do." I said sternly. She looks at me a blushes. "Touch me." She said. I moved my  hand higher up her thigh and pushes her panties to the side and slowly enters one finger in her pussy. "God your wet for me babygirl." I can feel herself get wetter. I hear a soft moan leave her lips as I begin moving my fingers in and out of her.  "Don't cum yet babygirl." I said as I move faster. She moans and moves her hips. "No not yet." I said as I moved my hand away and drink more of my drink. I look at her with a smirk.  "When you give me an answer then you can finish."  She gets up and walks to the dance floor. I watch her start swaying to the music. She looks over at me as she runs her hand down her body. I get up and walk over to her. She starts grinding on me. I place my hands on her hips and I run one hand down her thigh. She turns around. "No touchy touchy." She said with a smirk. "Oh okay so we playing the teasing game, babygirl that's a game you will lose." I look at her with a smile. "If you say so."

After a little while I take her back to her place and I walk her up to her door. "I had a great time." She said with a smile. "Me too." I said as i pushed her against her door. "Like I said I can play this game how long can you last." I said as i runs my hand over her body. She moans into the kiss. I pull away. "Have a great night Taylor." I said with a smirk. I walk back to my car. I head to see my brother and see how he's doing. I arrive at my brothers loft. I knock on the door. "Elijah, what are you doing here." He said. "Well I wanted to see how you were doing?" "I'm fine." He says. I hear giggling. "Who's that?" I asked "Don't worry about that." He said sternly. "Jaxson are you coming back to bed?" A girl says as she walks to the door holding a blanket to her body. "Well I'll leave y'all to it then." I said as he closed the door. I got home and fall asleep after a shower.

Jaxson's POV

     After she walked away from me telling me she's gonna do what she wants with whoever she wants. I went back to my office and passed out. I woke up the next morning and decided I wanted to go out so I asked Romona to accompany me. I knew she would say yes because she's been wanting me for quite sometime and she can get my mind off of Taylor. I take Romona back to my place. I don't waste any time. I take her to the bedroom and I tie her up. We spend about 3 days together and I still think about Taylor. I hear a knock on the door. "Elijah, what are you doing here?" I said. "Well I wanted to see how you were doing?" He said. "I'm fine." Romona starts giggling. "Who's that?" He asked "Don't worry about that." I said sternly. "Jaxson are you coming back to bed?" Romona asked as she walks to the door holding a blanket to her body. "Well I'll leave y'all to it then." He said as I closed the door. I know why he really came over here. He wanted to rub it in my face about his date with Taylor. I take Romona back to the bedroom and handcuff her to the bed. "Don't move and don't cum until I say so." "Yes Mr.Hale." I put a condom on and I slam into her. She moans. "Oh god Mr.hale." I slam into over and over. "You can cum now Romona." I feel her finish and I finish soon after. I un-cuff her and I go take a shower alone. I come back and she's asleep. "Romona, it's time for you to go." She gets up and gets dressed. She grabs her things and leaves. I hate myself. I just want Taylor. I know she's gonna find out about this one way or another. I lay in my bed and fall asleep thinking of Taylor.

Taylor's POV

     I walk into the living room and see Angela

I walk into the living room and see Angela. "So tell me how was he?" I look at her. "Angela!! Jesus, can I at least have a drink." She runs to the kitchen and grabs a water bottle. "Now speak!" She said with excitement. I roll my eyes. "Okay so I went home with Elijah and he showed me his place. No we didn't have sex but he did show me some things. He showed me his BDSM room and his things he has." "Oh my god, damn I knew he seemed freaky but damn girl." She said with a big smile. "He used a flogger on me and we kissed that's all we did. On our date that's a different story. He gave me a dress and we went to a club a town away. We ordered drinks and he ask me if I was interested in doing more with him and I told him I had to think about it." "OH MY GOD!!" He screamed. "He then asked me if there was anything he could do to get me to answer and I said I didn't know. He then fingered me at the club at the booth." "DAMN YOU LUCKY BITCH!" She screamed. "He then told me not to cum until he said so and when I moved my hips he stopped. He was teasing me so I played the teasing game with him. And before you asked we still didn't have sex." "Damn girl. You need some fun in your life so do it." She said. "I know but I can't help it I feel something for Jaxson but I also feel something for Elijah." I said. "Girl I understand that, Maybe stay here and think what you want or more like who you want." She said with a smile.

I look at her. "I might just do that. I'm gonna go to bed now. Goodnight Angie." I said as I walked away. "Goodnight Taylor." I go into my room and I dream of ......