Chapter Thirty~One

Taylor's POV

    I wake up and it's raining. I had the sudden urge to throw up. I run to the bathroom and throw up. I call Seb. "Hey I'm calling to let you know I won't be coming in to work today I think I ate something bad." I said as I threw up again. "It's all good Taylor. Get better soon. Let me know if you need me to bring you soup or anything." He said. "Thank you. I'll keep that in mind." I said as I hung up. I text Seb. "Before your shift go to my house and grab me a few things and soup sound amazing. After you get that call me and I'll tell you where I am. Do not tell the boss where I'm at." He texted back. "My lips are sealed. See you later. Xoxo." It funny how he flirts with me but he's gay. I laugh at his text. Hours go by and Seb calls me. "So Jaxson's car is in front of your house. What do you want me to do?" "Can you go get me some clean clothes at a store comfortable ones. I'll pay you back." I said. "Don't worry about it and I already now what you need." He said and hangs up on me. I text him the address and room number. About an hour goes by and there's a knock. I open it and see Seb. "Oh god thank you." I said. He walks in. "So why exactly are you at a hotel room and not at him?" He said raising an eyebrow. "I will only tell you if you promise not to ever speak of it again." I said. "Fine spill the juice details." He said. I laugh. "Let me change and I'll tell you." I walk into the bathroom and change. I know he's gay but it feels weird having another man looking at me while I change.

      I walk back into the room

I walk back into the room. "Thanks for these." I said. "Your welcome heres your soup. Now spill the beans." I sit down and eat. "Fine.. Jaxson and I have some what been sleeping together. We aren't dating tho." I said as I put a spoonful in my mouth. "Oh my god is he good in bed? Because I be wanting to know." He said smiling. "If you want my honest opinion yes amazing." I said laughing. "Damn you lucky bitch." He said laughing. "Alright don't daydream over there." I said laughing. I finished my soup. "Thank you for everything." I said. "Well I have to go to work. I'll be back after." He said as he leaves. It's a good thing the hotel had a charging station in the room. I plug up my phone and watch tv. I fall asleep watching. Hours go by. I wake up and check my phone. I got a text from Jaxson. "Please tell me where you are or at least tell me your okay." I texted back. "I'm fine and safe. I just want to be alone for a little bit." He texted back. "I promise you nothing happened between Selena and I. I wouldn't do that to you." I ignored that text. I don't feel like dealing with it now. I order room service.
I hear a knock on the door. "Room service." I open the door and they push in a cart. "Thank you." I say as she walks out. I eat pickles with peanut butter. I also got mozzarella cheese sticks with marinara sauce. I watch tv and eat. Hours go by and I fall asleep. I wake up and throw up what I just ate. I call Seb. "I need your help now." "I'll be right there." He said. I hung up. I heard a knock. I open the door and Seb walks in. "So I think I know what's going on but to know for sure you need to take this." He said handing me a pregnancy test. "Oh my god." Was all I could say. I went straight to the bathroom and took the test. I lay it down and walk out. "Now we just wait 3 minutes." He said. "What are you gonna do if it's positive?" He asked. "I don't know and I don't know how I'm gonna tell Jaxson." I said as I sat down. 3 minutes go by and I walk into the bathroom and look at the test.

      I begin to cry

I begin to cry. I don't know if it's happy tears or scared tears. Maybe it's both. I walk out and show Seb. "Omg congratulations?" He said not sure if I was happy. I just smile at him. "Don't tell him I'll tell him soon." I said. "I won't." He said. "I have to get back to work tho. I won't say anything I promise." He said as he walks out. I call Angie via FaceTime. "Taylor!! How are you?" She said. "I'm good I have some news." I said moving the test to where she can see it. "Oh my god your pregnant." She said smiling. "Yeah and no I haven't told him yet so please don't say anything." I said. "Well I'm coming to you I'll be there soon." She said. "Okay see you then." I said and I hang up. I text Jaxson. "We need to talk. In your office tomorrow." He texted back. "Alright tomorrow see you then." I fell asleep.