Chapter Sixteen

Jackson's POV

    I left Taylor at home. I had to leave before things got more. I want her to want me as much as I want her. I head to the club to talk to Nick about adding Taylor to the upstairs. I walk into my office and see my brother. "Elijah, what do you want?" I said sternly. "I want you to leave Taylor alone." He said. "Brother I'm not gonna do that. She's different and that's what I want and need in my life. So go back to New York and leave her alone." I was getting angry. "Well if I go back I'm asking her to join me. I've already asked her to be mine." He said with a smile. "What did she say." "She had to think about it." He said. "Well I can tell you right now she's not going anywhere with you." I said. "You don't get to make that call only Taylor can." He said. "I don't care." I looked at him. "Now get out." He leaves my office. I go write on a piece of paper that Taylor will be working upstairs starting tomorrow night. I head back to my place. I arrive at home and here the shower running.

Taylor's POV

      I wake up and I don't see Jaxson so I decide to take a shower. I get in and let the hot water run down my body. I hear something. "Jaxson is that you?" I yelled.  "Yes, it's me I just got back." He said. "Okay." I said. I finished up and wrapped a towel around my body and walk back into the bedroom. "When do I start upstairs?" I asked as I was getting dressed. "You start tomorrow." He said. "Alright I'm gonna go home." I said with a smile. "Before you go I want to talk to you. Be mine. Tell Elijah no and be mine." I look at him shocked. "I will think about it." "Alright see you tomorrow." He said. "See you tomorrow. Bye Jaxson." I said as I walked out the door. I head home. I arrive home and put pjs on and go to bed for the night.

I wake up and go eat lunch before I start getting ready for work

I wake up and go eat lunch before I start getting ready for work. I finish eating and decide I want to wear a dress that shows some skin. I want Jaxson to want me. I curl my hair and I do a a natural look. I decide to go with a blue dress it compliments my body.

I finish getting ready and I head out to work

I finish getting ready and I head out to work. I arrive at work and it's packed for a Tuesday night. I walk over to Sebastian. "This tray of drinks goes upstairs, Taylor." I nod and take them up stairs and walk thru the door. I see Jaxson from across the room. He starts watching me. I walk around and give out the drinks the last one goes to Jaxson. I hand him his. "Is there anything else I can get for you Sir." I said with a smile. "When your done you can stay up here." He said smiling. I head back down stairs to give the tray back and then head back upstairs. I start dancing upstairs. I can feel Jaxson staring at me. I finish dancing and go serve more drinks. Hours go by and I have fun. Jaxson walks to me. "Your shift is over. You can stop dancing now." He said. I think to myself. I want him close. I start dancing on him slowly to the music. He runs his hands down my body. "Jaxson..." I said. He leans in to me and whispers. "You look amazing in this dress. If we were alone I'd take it off of you." He said. I can feel myself getting wet. I decided if tonight ends better than yesterday I'm gonna do what he does to me. I turn to him and whisper. "What's stopping you now?" I said with a smile. He looks at me and I get pulled into him. "Keep playing the teasing game and you see what happens." He said. I smile and push him away. He walks and sits back down. I start dancing then I point at him and tell him to come here. He sits there smiling and shakes his head. I mouth. "Fine then." Skylar walks up to me and asks to dance. "Sure." I start dancing with her. "This is fun. I finish the song with hers "Thanks for the dance." I said. She walks over to the table and a guy pulls her on his lap. He touches her thighs. I see a lot of guys with girls on their lap except for Jaxson. I let them watch Romona dance. I walk downstairs to have a break. I walk into Jaxson's office and sit on the couch. The door swings open and it's Jaxson. "Do you need another drink?" I ask. "Actually yes I do but the drink I want isn't alcohol." He said as he walks closer to me.
"What exactly is it you want?" I said. "You. I want you." I look at him and smile. "Then have me." He doesn't waste anytime. He pulls me up to him and backs me up to his desk. "Jaxson.." I started to say but he cuts me off with his lips. "Taylor, I don't know how long I can go without touching you." He said as he kisses down to my neck. "Then don't stop." I moaned. He moves his hand down my body and takes my panties off. He kisses my thighs and starts eating my pussy. I moan. "Jaxson!! God yes!!" He continues till I cum. He get up and looks at me. "That was delicious." I blush. I look at him and I feel his hard member. "My turn or should I say your turn." I said pushing him on the couch and unzipping him letting his member out. I look at him and smile. "Can I Sir?" He nods. I suck him nice and slow." "Taylor." He grunts. He pulls me up to him. "I wanna be inside you." He said. I climb on top of him and he slides into me. I gasp at how he feels inside me. I start to move my hips. "Yes just like that baby." He said. I moan with pleasure. He walks over to his desk and places me on top of it and slams into me. "Oh god ." "That's right who makes you feel this good." He said. I moan. "You do." I said. "I do what." He said slamming into me. "You do sir." I moaned in pleasure. "Now cum for me baby." I cum hard. He cums soon after. "He stops and looks at me. "I want you to be mine." I look at him and smile. "I'll think about that?" I said. "Also please stay away from my brother." He said. "Jaxson, I can't promise that but I can promise I don't want anyone touching me like you do." I said smiling. "I'm tired now." I said. "Okay I'll take you home." He said. He walks me to his car and takes me home. He walks me to my door. "Taylor, think about what I said. I do want you. I don't know what I have to do to prove to you that." He said. I smile at him. "I'll think about it. I just don't wanna be another one of your conquests." I said. "What do I have to do?" He said. "I don't know but when I do I'll let you know. But for now you can try by staying away from Romona. I see the way she stares at you." I said. "Okay." He nods. "Goodnight Jaxson." "Goodnight Taylor." She said. I go inside and close the door. I can't believe I just had sex with my boss. Jaxson Hale. I go to my room and take my dress off. "Damn it." I said as I realized I left my panties in his office. I take a quick shower and put pjs on and lay down. I soon fall asleep.