Chapter Five

Jaxson's POV

I get out of shower and get dressed in a dark grey shirt with some nice jeans. I think to myself... I wonder what Taylor's gonna wear tonight. God just the thought of her makes me want to grab her and never let her go. I grab my keys and I head to the club.

    I walk through the doors of the club. I see Trevor. He walks over to me. "Trevor what do you want now." I said with a stern tone. "I just want to have fun I'll stay out of your way." He said back to me with a gentle smile. "Fine you can stay."  I said and walked away tired of talking to him. I go upstairs to the top floor.

     "Hello Mr. Hale. How are you tonight." Skylar asked me. I look at her with a small smile. "I'm doing great tonight Skylar."   I walked with her through the top floor.  "So anyone knew wanting to join up here yet." I asked her. "No not yet Mr.Hale." She looked at me with a smile. "I may have a girl I want you to talk to she's new tonight." I said with a slight grin. "Alright Mr. Hale. I'll talk to her. What's her name." I looked at her. "Her name is Taylor and be nice to her. Or you will have me to deal with." She looked at me. "Yes Sir. I'll take care of her." I walk away and I go talk to the rest of the Doms.

Taylor's POV

           I take a quick shower. Then I get dressed. I decide to wear a red sparkle thigh length dress with my favorite white converse.

         I think to myself

         I think to myself.... If Angie was here she'd make me wear heels with this dress.. I walk out of my loft and catch a cab and head to work. When I get there it's already busy. I go behind the bar and start working right away.

     About 3 hours pass and a woman walks up to the bar wearing a black dress with heels. "Hey your the new girl right. I'm Skylar." She says with a smile as she sits down at the bar. "Yes Im Taylor." I said as I shake her hand with a smile. "It's nice to meet you Taylor. So a couple of guys want some shots of vodka upstairs and I have to use the bathroom can you do that for me?" I look at the upstairs door entrance and then back at her. "Yeah just this one time." "Thank you so much." She says as she walks away.

      I pour 6 shots of vodka and head upstairs. I walk through the door and I see Jaxson staring at a girl dancing for the group of men. I walk over to the table that Trevor is sitting at. "Hey did you order these?" "I ordered 2 the rest are Jaxson's." He said with a smile. "You look amazing in that dress by the way." He says with a flirty smile. I blush and look at Jaxson. "Thank you I better give him his drinks." I said with a smile as I walk away.

      "Mr.Hale your drinks." I said to him. He looked away from the girl who was dancing and keeping eye contact with him. "Ms. Montgomery what are you doing up here." He said with a smile. "Skylar had to use the bathroom and asked me to bring these to you." I said while looking at the girl dancing. I think to myself.... Why does he look at her like that instead of me... "Well then, I'm glad she had to use the bathroom then." He said with a smirk. "Well I'm gonna go. Enjoy your night Mr.Hale." I walked downstairs and I tended to the rest of the club.

Jaxson's POV

As I watch Ramona dance. I keep eye contact with her and I can't help but let my eyes wonder down her body. I then see Taylor. She looked at me and then back at Ramona. "Mr.Hale your drinks." She said to me. I looked away from Ramona who was dancing and keeping eye contact with me still. "Ms. Montgomery what are you doing up here." I said with a smile. "Skylar had to use the bathroom and asked me to bring these to you." She said while looking at Romona dancing. "Well then, I'm glad she had to use the bathroom." I said with a smirk. "Well I'm gonna go. Enjoy your night Mr.Hale." She said as she walked downstairs.

I think to myself... Damn she looks beautiful in the red dress just the way it compliments her curves. God the things I'd like to do to her. I take Romona and head over to the private booth. I can't help but think of Taylor as I am watching Romona dance all over me. After the dance I decide to head downstairs to see how everything is going. When I get down there I look over at the bar and see Taylor Dancing on top of it while multiple men are watching her closely.

"So is this what I pay you to do all night?" I say. Taylor looks at me and rolls her eyes. Gosh those eyes just make me go crazy every time I look at her. "Well I am working and I decided to lighten up the mood down here so I decided to spice things up a bit is that all right Mr Hale?" I laugh. I love it when she calls me by my last name.

Taylor's POV

I walked downstairs to tend to the rest of the club. as my blood starts to boil at the thought of another woman dancing all over Mr. Hale. I finish serving my customers their drinks and decide to have a few of my own to take my mind off of him. A few minutes later I get on top of the bar and start to dance. A few men start watching me closely.

"So is this what I pay you to do all night?" Jaxson said to me with a stern look. I look at him and rolled my eyes. "Well I am working and I decided to lighten up the mood down here so I thought I could  spice things up a bit is that all right Mr Hale?" He looks at me sternly. "Are you drunk?" "No of course not." I say as I laugh. "Get off that bar now." He says angrily. "And if I don't what are you gonna do spank me." I look at him with a smirk.

He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. "As much as the thought of that would give me all the pleasure in the world. I'm gonna take you home , because clearly your not yourself." He said.