Chapter Twenty~One

Taylor's POV

I wake up the next morning. I decide to stay home today and give Sebastian my hours for the day. I sit in my pjs on the couch and have a 365 day marathon. I watch the first one. As I watch the second one my phone goes off. There's one from Jaxson and one from Elijah. I read Jaxson's first. "Why aren't you coming to work today?" I text him back. "Because I wanted to stay home and plus I wanted to have a movie marathon ." Then I read Elijah's. "What are you doing today?" I text him back. "Nun much gonna watch a movie marathon." I pause the second movie and go make me a chef salad as I make it my phone goes of again. I roll my eyes. "What now." I said to myself. I read Jaxson's. "What movie marathon?" I texted back. "The 365 day movies." I read Elijah's and his said the same thing so I texted the same thing.
I put my phone on silent and watch the second movie. I scream. "No choose Massimo not Nacho." I then realize. I'm in the same boat as her. Her men aren't brothers. Mine are. "Laura I feel you on this!" I walk into the kitchen staring at the screen. I turn to walk back into the living and I jump. "What are you doing here?" I said. "You weren't answering." Jaxson said. "Well did it ever occur to you that I put it on silent for a reason." I said walking to my couch. "I figured but I also wanted to know if you were safe there is a severe weather warning and the club is closed for the night." He said. "Okay we'll close the door on your way out." I said and then I hear the storm. I roll my eyes. "Well since your here and the storm has arrived I guess you can stay." I said as I sit down.
He closes the door and sits on the couch. "If your staying we watching what I wanna watch." I said as I pressed play on the second movie. I eat my popcorn. He moves closer to me and puts his arm around me. I think to myself. Keep it together. Everything goes black. "Damn the power went out." I said. "Now what are we gonna do." I get up and light some candles. I see Elijah is staring at me. I roll my eyes. "Taylor if you don't stop rolling your eyes." He said. I looked at him. "Im going to shower and your gonna stay here." I said as I walk into my room.
I play the fifty shades of grey album and get in. I let the hot water run down my body. I feel a cold breeze and I turn to see where it's coming from and I see Jaxson naked. "What are you doing?" I said trying to ignore his already hard member. "Taylor, I want you." He said stepping closer to me. "I know you do but...." I said as he crashed his lips to mine. I couldn't help myself. I knew he wanted me and I missed his touch. He runs his hands down my body and pulls me closer to him. He picks me up and enters me. I gasp. "Be a good girl and take all of me." He said. " I arch my back as he pushes further into me. "Jaxson." I moan. He starts to thrust himself into me hard and deep. I moan in pleasure. "Don't cum yet." He said as he slows down. He pulls out of me and leaves the shower.
"What the hell." I say to myself. I turn the water off and grab a towel. I go to my room and sit on the bed. He walks in and pushes me back on the bed. He opens the towel and kisses down my body. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked. I arch my back as he kisses down my body. "Jaxson, please." I said. "Please what." He said smirking. I couldn't take it anymore. He is just so hot. "Please touch me sir." I said moan. He kisses down my thigh and starts licking my clit. He had a two fingers in me and pumps fast. I moaned. "Elijah!!" I screamed as I came on his fingers. He then comes up to me and kisses me deeply. He turns me over and cuffs me to the headboard in doggy style position. He slaps my ass and I wince in pain. He slams into me. I scream in pleasure. He thrust hard into me. "Now fun for me babygirl." He said as he slams into me. I cum hard for him. He came soon after I did. He un cuffs me and lays breathing heavily. Then the power turns back on.
I look at the ceiling. Why did I just do that? I look at him. "Jaxson is this why you came here? To mess with me." I asked. "No I came here because I wanted you and I want you to choose me." He said. I got up and threw on some night clothes. "Jaxson, I can't choose." I said. "Why can't you?" He asked. I look at him. "I can't answer that." I said. "Yes you can now tell me why can't you choose?" He said sternly. "I can't choose because I have feelings for both of you but one of you I have stronger feelings for. I know where my heart is at but if I choose I lose the other one forever." I said. "Well when you find out let me know I'm going home." He said as he walked out the door. Why do I do that to myself. I can't even choose who I want. I head to the living room to finish watching the 3rd movie and I fall asleep on the couch. 

The next day

I wake up and I dread going to work today. I don't know how I'm gonna work with Elijah and Jaxson heavy on my mind. I sigh and get up. I find the energy to shower and get dressed for work. I decide to wear jeans and a crop top.

I look at myself in the mirror

I look at myself in the mirror. I grab my things and head to work. I get to work and start serving people. I head upstairs and see Jaxson and Elijah. Jaxson's watching Romona and Elijah is talking with some guys with a girl on his lap. I can't help but get jealous. I ignore them and serve everyone and then go back downstairs. Hours go by and I have been upstairs and downstairs all night. I make my last round and I walk upstairs and see the girl kiss Elijah. He pushes her off when he sees me. I look at Jaxson and he's smiling. He's no better tho he's got Romona dancing on his lap. I roll my eyes and go back downstairs to clock out. I go home. Before I fall asleep I realize who I want....