Chapter Twenty~three

Taylor's POV

I wake up. I replay all of yesterday. I go to tell Jaxson I want him and he's in his office getting his dick sucked. Elijah comes to my home and gives me a plane ticket to go to New York with him. I sign and scream trying to release the stress from my body. My phone rings and it's Angie. "Hello Angie." I said as I prop my phone up on the bed. "Hey Taylor!!" She screams. "What's up?" I ask. "I could say the same thing to you." She said. "Oh you know me the same old same old." I said. "Taylor spill." She said. I roll my eyes. "Fine." I said.
"Well let's see I decided I wanted Jaxson over Elijah. When I went to tell him he was getting his dick sucked by Romona and then when I went home Elijah came over and he gave me a plane ticket to New York if I have want to see him. He went back business issues." I said. "You finally chose the one who changed your life. I'm happy for you." She said. "Yeah I chose him and he can't even be faithful. The only thing I did with Elijah was he fingered me at a club. His dick never entered me but the second I say I can't choose Jaxson comes over we have sex and then he leave and I find him with Romona." I said irritated. "Taylor give him some time he will realize what he did. Don't worry." She said. "Okay I'll wait then. I'm gonna go back to sleep I'm off today and I'm to exhausted." I said. "Alright good bye Taylor talk later." She said. "Goodbye Angie." I said as I hung up. I lay back down and fall back asleep.
      I hear a knock on the door. I get up to go see. I open the door. "Jaxson, at least you know how a door works." I said sarcastically. "What do you want?" I asked. "I just wanted to check on you." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine." I said as I rolled my eyes. He stepped closer to me. "If you don't stop with the eye rolls I will give you a reason to roll your eyes." He said sternly. I can't help but bite my lip. My thighs clench together. I looked up at him. "Okay well I'm gonna go get dressed I'm gonna hang out with Skylar tonight." I said. "Have fun." He said as he walks away. I close the door and go to my closest.

        I head to the club and see Skylar

        I head to the club and see Skylar. "Hey you ready for fun?" She asked. "Yes." We go upstairs and dance. The song "Stranger by Keanu Silva and Jhn Mcfly" starts playing. We start dancing. I see Jaxson sitting at a booth watching us. I move my hand up and down my body. He walks over to me. Skylar goes and dances with a guy. Jaxson pulls me close to him. We dancing together. He places his hands on my waist. He runs his hands all over my body. I feel myself getting wet at his touch. The song ends and "Dancing with the Devil by EMO" begins to play. I go to walk away from him and he pulls me back to him crashing his lips to mine. The kiss is sweet yet hungry. I pull him closer to me to deepen the kiss. "Jaxson.." I said softy. "Me too baby." He said. He takes my hand and we go downstairs to his office.
         I go to open my mouth to say something. "Don't think just do." He said as he crashed his lips to mine. I give in and kiss him hungrily. He runs his hands down my body and stops on my thigh. I stop kissing him. "Not here." I said looking at him. "Later." I said.  I walk into the hallway and lean against the wall and sigh. "Damn why does he make it so difficult to be mad at him." I walk to the bar and get a few shots of tequila. I go back upstairs and dance with Skylar again. A few hours go by and I decide to head home. I arrive home. I take my dress off and lay it on the couch. I go take a nice hot bubble bath. I play a song. "Choose by Ian Scott." I smile at how ironic it was.

Jaxson's POV

       She leaves me in my office. God why does she do this to me. I wait in my office till the bulge in my pants goes down. I walk out and and go to the bar. I sit and order drinks. A few hours go by and I watch her walk out the club. They dress clings to her body beautifully. I get up and start walking to her house. I walk to her door and turn the knob. I walk in and hear music playing. I follow the sound. "Who's there?" I hear her say. I walk into her bathroom. "It's me Jaxson." I said smirking at her. "What do you want?" She asked. I leaned down to her. "You." I said. As I took my clothes off and got in with her. "Jaxson..." she started to say but I crashed her lips to mine. She kisses me deeply and sits on my lap.
Our kiss feels like forever. She pulls away from me. "Just because my body wants you doesn't mean you can have me. I'm still mad at you. It's one thing to kiss but it really bothers me that you let her." She said. She takes my hand and runs it down her body. "Jaxson, I don't know how much longer I can fight not having you." She said. I put two fingers in her and whisper. "Then stop fighting." She moves her hips. "Jaxson.." She moans softly. I remove my fingers. "I'll wait for however long you need." I said as I grabbed the towel and dried off. I got dressed. "Taylor, I mean what I said. I'll wait." I kiss her softly and walk out her loft. Fuck! She makes waiting so fucking hard. I have never felt this way since Selena. I head home and fall asleep.