Chapter Thirty~Three

Jaxson's POV

        I was in my office doing paperwork when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. Taylor walks in and sits down on the chair. "Jaxson...." She started to say. "I just want to say nothing and I mean nothing happened between Selena and I. I wouldn't do that to you." I  said. "So what did happen?" She asked. "She walked into my office and we talked that was all then she asked me if I'd join her for a drink. I didn't see any harm in it over just 1 drink. Well 1 drink turned into many. I left her at the bar. I went home I didn't do anything with her. You have to believe me." I said. She looks at me and I can see the anger and sadness in her face.
"Jaxson I don't know what to feel right now. But I do know I have to tell you something." She said.  I give her a confused look. She pulls something out of her pocket and hands it to me. I look at it. "Your pregnant." I said. She looks up at me. "Yes it appears so. I have decided I'm gonna keep it." She said. I look at her smiling. "I'm so happy." I said. "Jaxson. I don't know how far along I am but I do know I need time to think about you and I. It's not just us anymore." She said as the door swung open. "So looks like your not giving up either." Selena said. "Selena I'm really getting tired of you. Like can you just go back to the hole you came from." Taylor said. "Oh honey when are you gonna learn he doesn't want you." Selena said. "Yes I do." I said. "Jaxson baby you don't mean that I can give you what she can't." Selena said. "Selena, it looks like your to late." Taylor said. I hold up the pregnancy test. "Your pregnant?" Selena asked. "Yes I am." Taylor said. "It's my child." I said smiling. I get up and walk over to Taylor and kisses her deeply. "Yes." Taylor said smiling. Selena screams and leaves.
"Im sorry about all of this." I said. She pushed me away. "Yes I know but if this is going to work then we need to be honest." She said. "I completely agree." I said. She looks at me. "I didn't sleep with Elijah but we did other things. I have feelings for him but my feelings for you are stronger." She said. I couldn't help be upset having someone else touch her. "I didn't sleep with Selena while you were gonna I promise. Romona came into my office begging for me. I didn't touch her either. To tell you the truth that day you caught Romona sucking me off , I was angry my brother told me everything he did to you and I was just angry and I wanted to hurt you." I said. "I'm sorry." I looked at her with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry too." She said. "What do you have to be sorry for?" I asked. "When I seen you with Romona. I got jealous so that's why I went with Elijah. To get my mind off of you but one time he touched me I would think of you. I didn't know why then but now I do." She said.
"I am falling for you." She said. "Taylor you have no idea how long I have waited to hear those words." I grab her face and kiss her deeply. She kisses me back. I pull her onto my lap. "Will you be mine?" I asked as I moved between her thighs. I can't help not touching her.
She leans her head back in pleasure. "Say yes. Say yes and I'll make you cum right now." I demanded. She looks at me. "No you can't use what I want to get what you want." She said. "I will say yes when I feel that it's what I want." She said. "Alright. Fair enough. Does that mean you want me to stop?" I looked at her and smirked. I sat her in front of me on my desk. She looks at me. "Jaxson as much as I want to right now I can't I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I want to sleep." She said getting off his desk. "But I do want to do something." She said biting her lip. She moves her hands down my legs. As she moves her hands I can't help but get hard for her.
     She walks away. "Where do you think you going?" I said as she got to the door. "If I'm gonna suck you off I'm closing this door." She said as she closed the door and locked it. She walks back over to me. She unbuttoned my pants and I help her slide them down along with my boxers. My cock springs out. She licks her lips and kisses me. God I want her. "Now don't move." She demanded. She licked from the base to the tip. "Fuck.." I groaned. She start sucking my cock. Letting it go all the way in her throat. She relaxed her throat so it could fit in. "Fuck Taylor." I moaned. She moves her head faster and faster on me. "God yes just like that. God I'm gonna cum. Your gonna swallow it all like a good girl." She hums in agreement. I cum and fill her mouth. I pull out slowly. "Swallow it be a good girl and swallow it." I said with lust in my eyes. Sh swallows and lick her lips. "Oh god your so sexy when you swallow. I pull her on my lap. "Now I'm gonna fuck you on my desk. Would you like that?" I said in a sexy tone. She looks up at me. There's a knock on the door. "Jaxson your needed." The voice said. "Damn it we will have to finish this later." I said standing up and fixing my pants. I walk out the door. I go deal with the the problem. I go back to my office and Taylor isn't there. I head to her house. I use my key. I see her asleep on the bed. God I'm gonna be a father. I'm so happy and with Taylor. She's perfect. I'm falling for her. I went to the couch and fell asleep.