Chapter Thirty~Eight

Jaxson's POV

After Taylor left to go dress shopping I took Rebekah out for ice cream and then to the park. We stayed there for hours we come back home and take a nap. Rebekah falls asleep. I place her in her bed. I go take a shower. I put shampoo in my hair. I start to rinse it out. I feel someone's hands on my chest. "Hello handsome." She said. I smile and keep my eyes closed. "Hello beautiful. How was dress shopping?" I asked.  "It was great I have a dress." She said. "That's perfect." He said. "Let's talk about something else she said. "Like what beautiful?" I asked. I feel her kiss down my body and she wraps her hand around my cock. She moves her hand. "Fuck Taylor." I groaned. She removes her hand after a few pumps. "Why did you stop?" I said. She looks at me and smiled. "Because you have to wait. Till later Rebekah will be staying tomorrow night with Angie. You can wait till then." She said kissing me deeply. I hold her closer and kiss her back. "Oh no you don't you not gonna tease me and get away with it." I said smirking at her.
"Well that's to bad." She said looking at me and licking her lips. "Taylor you have no idea what your doing." I said. She looks at me and points at my cock. "Oh I know what I'm doing." She smirked. . She left. I go out a few mins later and walk in the kitchen I see her wearing one of my shirts and a pair of shorts.

I smack her ass

I smack her ass. "Jaxson!" She yelled. "What was that for." "That's for getting me hard and leaving me in the shower." I said. "Okay I deserved that one." She laughed. She starts cooking dinner. "Can you go get her please." She asked. I nod and I go get our daughter. I go back into the kitchen and she has the table ready. "Hello beautiful girl. Dinner is ready and after dinner while daddy cleans up what's left, we are gonna watch "Princess and the Frog." She said. "Yay momma." Rebekah said.
We finish eating. She goes into the living room and sits on the couch with Rebekah and play the movie. I finished the dishes and I go join them on the couch. I sit in front of her. She's in the corner of the sectional couch and I place her legs on me. Rebekah sits beside her. We finish the movie and Rebekah fell asleep. I takes her to bed. I came back and sits down where I was. She has "Scream" playing. She places her legs back on my lap. I run my hand up her thigh. She closes them tight. "Don't even think about it sir." She said looking at the tv. "Just watch the tv." I demanded. I move my hand between her thighs and rubs small circles. "Mhmm Jaxson. Stop we not playing the teasing game." She said. "You started it baby." I said smirking. I move here panties to the side and enter two fingers. "Jaxson..." she moaned. "Don't you cum your not aloud to." I demanded. I move faster and I feel her tighten around my fingers. "Jaxson I'm close." She moaned. I pull my hand away and look at the tv like nothing happened. "Why did you stop?" She asked. "Same reason you stop babygirl." I said. She rolled my eyes. I feel her move and get on her knees in front of me and pull out my cock. She puts her lips around it. She starts moving her head up and down. "Fuck Taylor just like that."  I moaned. "Fuck Taylor." I said. She pulls away and sits down. "Taylor your so gonna get punished tomorrow if you don't come back." I said. She looked at me and smirked. "Well looks like we both horny and we both playing the teasing game." She said. God the things I'm gonna do to her tomorrow. I think to myself. After the movie finished we went to the bed. We fall asleep cuddling.

The next day

    I wake up and go get breakfast for my girls. I also made a stop my a special store. I buy a few things and I go back home. I set the table. I take the other things I brought and hide them in the bedroom closet. I go wake up Rebekah. "Hey beautiful breakfast is ready." I said. She gets up and I take her to the table. "Where's mommy?" She asked. "I'm letting mommy sleep in. Are you ready to spend the day with Aunt Angie?" I asked. "Yes." She said. Theres a knock on the door. I go get it. "Angela she's in her and Taylor's still asleep." I said. "Okay. Are you ready to go?" She asked Rebekah. "Yes I'm ready." She said. I grab her bag and hand it to Angie. "Be good I love  beautiful girl." I said as I hugged Rebekah. "I love you too daddy." She said and walked with Angie. They left. I go lay back down with Taylor and go back to sleep.