27

27

I was going to leave for Minnesota in the next two weeks, and so far, Tawni doesn't realize that I've cleaned my and Tom's room. I stayed on Tawni's bedroom with Tommy, the excuse was because I didn't like the vibe I felt in my bedroom and the baby room. I wanted to stay at Tawni's room because the vibe felt so perfect.

She bought it.

Tawni had a really huge queen size bed so we all fit there.

I was carrying Tom in my arms when he first opened his eyes. "Oh my gosh," I breathed. "You're so beautiful."

I delicately touch Tom's chubby cheeks. He giggled.

I couldn't believe it. He was a carbon copy of his father.

He had my hair, sure, but his skin and his facial structure was from his father.

And now, his eyes.. Tommy had beautiful clear green eyes.

Like emeralds. Breathtaking.

Tawni enters the room. "Woah, you look enchanted."

I grinned at her. "That's because I am."

"Hmm." She walked towards us and was about to kiss Tommy-which she always did- when she gasps.

"His eyes-"

"I know," I eagerly told her. "He has his father's eyes."

"Tom's really good looking."

"I couldn't agree with you more."

.

Cody looked after Tom every afternoon at his home while Tawni and I did our little program called "bringing-back-the-old-hot-Brooklyn-workout"

The doctor said that I couldn't do physical exercising until two months after my birth so now I was being a vegan first. (Meat was so hard to avoid but if I wanted to look like a teen again, I needed to discipline myself. I mean, until I'm allowed to do physical exercising so then I didn't need to be vegan anymore)

Tawni was excited to get to the physical exercising part of our program which wouldn't start until next two months but she didn't know I was gone by then, so whenever she mentioned about our program, I got more upset.

.
.
.

Jeremiah's POV

"Here."

Mr. Hamilton angrily shoves the paper documents into my chest.

I put the papers down on the table and looked for the line where I would sign my name.
After signing, I looked up to see a pair of really irritated eyes.

"I'm disappointed of you. Why are you such an idiot?" Mr. Hamilton boomed.

"Sir, I'm sorry, but I'm nineteen and I'm pretty sure I'm stupid and young and even when that's not an excuse enough, I just want to tell you to stop pressuring young people," I told him straightly.

Mr. Hamilton looked surprised and scowled deeper.

"That goes for your twenty one year old daughter, sir. Why are you forcing her to be in your company while she's at college?"

Mr. Hamilton shook his head and slammed his palm on the desk. "That's it. Get out. You have no right to dictate me with how I raise my child. Get out of my office!"

I stood up from my seat. "Nice business with you, sir. The marriage was a disaster because it was based on business. What do you expect? I may be power seeking, but I just couldn't get married to someone knowing that it felt like I sold my soul."