45

after a few months i started to post some more music. i went back to work at arsenal and everything was going well.

i visited benjis grave as often as i could. almost every day. the pain never went away but it got easier.

today we are going for a picnic date in milton keynes as it's a week off at arsenal. we are staying with leah's family. leah packed us a picnic and i got alex ready.

i put her in the car and also put bella in the car. leah's parents are at work today so it's just us.

leah drove us to a big field and parked up. she carried the basket in one hand and alex in the other while i had bella on her leash.

we found a nice place of the grass to sit and unpacked the picnic. we ate the food and relaxed. we lay there for a while and then leah got up to play with bella. she was throwing her ball while bella fetched it.

after a while we went back to the car and drove home. amanda came back home and then took bella to the groomers and went to her friends house.

"i've just got alex to sleep so now we can have some time to us" leah winked.
"ahh i see where this is going" i smirked. leah lifted me up onto the kitchen counter and kissed my lips passionately.

"le. not on the counter. this isn't our house" i said.
"to the bedroom" leah said in a funny voice. she picked my up and took me upstairs. she had put alex to sleep in the downstairs crib so the bedroom was free.

she placed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. she licked her lips before placing hundreds of kisses on my lips. then she moved down my neck and sucked gently.

we both stripped and leah kissed all over my body.

she separated my legs and looked at my glistening pussy.
"i got something" leah said. she pulled something from her bag and showed me. it was a new strap on. and it was a lot bigger than the other one.

"that's huge" i said in shock.
"think you can take it?" leah asked quietly.
"oh yeah" i said. my breathing quickened as she fastened it on herself.

she hovered over me and moved some hair from my face.
"please tell me if it's too much" she said sweetly. i nodded and she moved closer.

she pushed it in slowly and i winced at the size of it. she stayed still, letting me get used to the size before pushing the rest into me as i let out a loud moan. her hips were completely against mine. i was filled to the max. she thrusted in and out once and i let out a whimper. she held my legs wider and did it again.

"is this okay?" she asked.
"yeah, move faster le" i moaned.

she quickened her thrusts and my moans got louder. i felt myself growing closer to release.

leah moved her head down and licked over my nipples, swirling them with her tongue. she gently nibbles which sent me over the edge. i came hard with a scream.

she pulled out and checked if i was okay.

"i want more" i said.
"are you sure princess? it is a lot bigger than usual" leah said.
"i'm your slut leah. fuck me like your little whore" i moaned.

leah needed no more convincing. she flipped me over so my arse was in the air and gave me a slap on the bum. i let out a moan and she gripped my hips.

she pushed inside me again and moved quickly.
"fuck. shit. oh god" i moaned out as she thrusted into me. her skin slapping against mine harshly.

"oh my fucking god. harder daddy" i whined.

"so i'm daddy now?" leah questioned with a smirk. "hmm i like that" she grinned.

"yes daddy. fuck your slut harder. make me cum" i moaned.

she hammered into me and i couldn't say any words.
"daddy loves your sweet little whines" leah groaned.

"daddy can i cum?" i asked.
"you can princess" she said.

i released my juices. they spilled out of my full pussy and dripped down my legs.

she pulled out and lay me down again. she pulled off the strap and positioned herself over me.

"i want to feel your pretty pussy against mine" she spoke.

she went down and pressed her wet cunt onto mine. her clit rubbed mine and i moaned loudly. she rocked her hips back and forth slowly, creating some friction. then she moved faster, grinding into me.

"i'm so close le" i moaned.
"cum with me princess" she groaned.

we both came at the same time. leah got off me and licked up all my juices. then she lay beside me and kissed my lips. i moaned at the taste.

"i love you le" i said.
"i love you princess" she said back. we lay there for a few minutes, catching back our breath.

"so, daddy?" she chuckled.
"don't" i put my hand to my head.
"what i love it. you sounded so horny when you said that" leah said. she pulled me onto her chest and pecked my lips.
"it sounded really hot. you should call me daddy all the time" she said. i jokingly rolled my eyes.

"whatever you say daddy" i said and pecked her lips. she smiled slightly.

"i'm alex's mummy and your daddy" leah wiggled her eyebrows.

"maybe i shouldn't call you daddy" i jokingly mumbled against her lips.

"we should probably get up. mum will be home soon" leah said.

we got up and got dressed and went back downstairs. alex was still asleep so we just sat on the sofa and watched tv.

i sat between leah's legs. she had her hands inside the waistband of my shorts and gave me lots of kisses at my neck.

"i love you more than anything else in the world" she whispered in my ear.

"i fucking love you le" i said.

"i thought my name is daddy" she teased.

"that's only for when you're pounding into me like i'm your bitch" i whispered.

she moved one of her hands up my hoodie and played with my nipple. she pinched softly and then traced over my stomach.

everything was good.

a/n: and this story comes to an end. i hope you enjoyed it. i have another story out so if you haven't already, please give it a read. i'm planning on making a new one soon but i'll be mainly focusing on the enemies to lovers story for now.

thank you so so much for reading :)