6

warning: this chapter contains smut

i woke up in the same position as last night. my head at leah's shoulder m, my hand at her abs and my leg over her legs. leah was awake stroking my hair.

"morning baby" leah said softly as she noticed that i had woken up.

"morning" said back at her. moving my hand to her cheek leaning forward and kissing her lips.

"how's your head?" i question, assuming she would have a massive hangover.

"it's fine actually" she said surprised.

she moved my head towards her and kissed me again. this time more passionately. she has never kissed me like this and i could tell this was leading to sex. not that i was complaining. i felt ready.

i moved my body so i was straddling leah. i kissed her lips then started making my way down her neck. leah let out a moan at that. then suddenly she flipped us so that she was on top of me. it was a very hot view. she took a second to admire me under her before returning to hungrily kissing me. she got lower with her kisses making her way down my neck. i could tell that she would leave a mark but that's a problem for future me. i moaned while moving my hands to be resting on leah's hips. she made her way to the neck of my top.

"can i take it off?" she asked gently tugging at the bottom of my top. making sure i was comfortable with what she was doing. how can someone be so cute but so hot at the same time.

"yeah" i replied sitting up to make it easier for her to take off. she did and stared at my chest for a moment before continuing her trail of kisses down to my breasts. she went to unclip my bra but before doing so she looked me in the eye. i nodded telling her she can take it off. she stroked over my nipples before pushing me back down and taking one of my nipples in her mouth. she swirled her tongue over it causing it to harden while gently pinching the other causing me to moan out loudly. she made her way lower stopping at my shorts.

"you can take them off" i said so she didn't have to ask. with one move she pulled down my shorts and underwear together, throwing them on the floor. leah got down from straddling me and made her way between my legs spreading them wide looking at me with lust. she touches the inside of my thigh causing me to moan and then stops. i nod at her words not being able to escape.

"i'm gonna need you to say it gorgeous" she tells me.

"please leah. put your fingers inside me sexy" i look into her eyes while saying that causing her to smirk at me. she moves her fingers towards my pussy. she softly touches me. smiling at how wet i already am. she does one stroke, making sure to touch my clit.

"leah please." i moan

she does the same thing a few times and it's getting me more worked up. i just want her to put her fingers inside.

"please leah. please fuck me" i beg out of frustration. leah smirks and pushes two fingers into my pussy causing a long moan from me and i close my eyes.

"no baby. open your eyes. i want you to watch me fuck you" leah said, her voice sounding sexy.

"uhh yeah" i moaned looking into leah's blue eyes as she moves her fingers in and out of me.

"fuck. faster" i say. she obeys causing me to moan more. then she changes to a come here technique which feels so good.

"mmm yeah le that feels so good. don't stop" i scream out. she moves even faster at that.

"i'm. gonna. cum." i say between moans.

"cum baby" she says which sends me over the edge. my legs shake as my orgasm washes over me and i moan loudly. she pulls her fingers out of me and looks at them covered in my juices. then looks at me panting. without a word she starts licking her fingers making sure she has every bit of cum while not breaking eye contact with me. it was a very sexy sight. then she leans over and kisses me before laying down next to me.

"that was amazing" i say breaking the silence.

"glad you enjoyed it" leah replied with a smirk. leaning over to kiss me again.

suddenly the door opened.

"shit" leah said pulling the blanket over us both. we both forgot that we had people here

"i'm so sorry. i should have knocked" lia said feeling embarrassed.

"it's fine we should have locked the door" i said admitting our fault.

" i just came to say we made breakfast" lia said and then walked out closing the door, shaking her head muttering something under her breath.

me and leah giggled before getting out of bed and getting our clothes back on.

"i owe you an orgasm" i said to leah while pulling on my t-shirt.

"cant wait" leah replied. she kissed my cheek then went to the toilet. after i got fully dressed leah opened the door for me.

"after you" she said in a posh accent.

"why thank you ma'am" i joked copying leah's accent.

we made our way down as caitlin put 4 plates of egg and toast on the table.

"sounds like you two had a good morning" caitlin teased with a raised eyebrow.

"yeah" leah said after i didn't reply. after that we all sat in silence eating.

"so ella, do you post your music on youtube or spotify?" lia asked trying to break the awkwardness.

"no. i never really thought about doing that. it sounds like a pretty good idea though." i replied. i only ever played my music live in bars or clubs. even that was only a few times. maybe putting it on spotify or youtube would be a good idea.

soon after breakfast lia and caitlin left and me and leah just relaxed on the sofa watching a netflix show for a few hours.

"baby. i want you to move in with me." leah said

"i would love to" i looked at her smiling. i kissed her cheek.

"do you want to go out for lunch?" leah asked

"yeah sounds good" i replied as we stood up and went to get changed.

i had brought a few outfits to leah's house as we stayed together quite often. i got dressed, did some light makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail. when we were both ready we left and decided to walk to a nearby cafe as the weather was nice.

we spent an hour in the cafe and then took a walk around the local park before returning home.
when we got home leah's phone rang and it was her mum. leah answered and spoke to her mum before showing me to her mum. me and amanda had a nice conversation, it was mostly her telling me embarrassing things about leah while i just laughed. amanda invited me and leah round for dinner in a couple of days. i'm slightly nervous to meet the rest of leah's family and leah can sense that.

"hey you'll be fine. everyone will love you. mum already does, probably even more than she loves me" leah laughs at the last part.

"thanks le. i love you." i say to her feeling slightly more confident.

"i love you more" leah replied.