28

today is the wedding day. i'm excited but also nervous. i hope everything goes well. leah spent the night with her family at milton keynes and i'm going to meet her at the wedding venue.

my mum, dad and brother stayed at mine and leah's house so that my mum can help me get ready today. i've got my hair and makeup done but i'm putting my dress on at the venue.

we drove in my dads car to milton keynes. i looked inside the venue and it look's perfect. it is exactly how me and leah wanted.
"it's amazing" i said with a huge smile.
"it looks wonderful. now let's get you in that dress. the wedding is starting soon" my mum said. she led me into one of the rooms and i saw my dress hung up on a clothing rail.

i hope leah likes it. i put on the dress and got my mum to help me. leah should be arriving soon. i cant wait to see her.

the guests start arriving and then i hear a knock a
the door.
"who is it?" i called.
"it's sofia and the girls" she spoke through the door.
"come in" i said. they came in and looked at me with opened mouths.
"you look incredible" jane said with a smile.
"thank you. you all look so good" i said, smiling at their matching dresses. all my cousins managed to get the same dresses.

"you two look incredible" i said, crouching to talk to my 2 youngest cousins, mila and lisa. they both were the flower girls so had little baskets with flower petals in.
"thank you ella" they said in unison.
"you look so pretty" mila spoke.

we just chilled in the room for a while. there was a sofa and some chairs. a couple of the girls did some touch ups to their makeup in the big mirror. then the door knocked again.

"ella it's leah can i speak to you" she said.
"yeah course le" i said. i went to the door, opening it slightly. i reached my hand through the door and connected our hands, entwining our fingers. we decided not to see each other until i walk down the aisle.

"i cant wait to see you. i bet you looks stunning, as always. i love you so so much and i can't wait to be married. oh the things i would do to you if i could see you right now" she said.
"leah half my family is in here" i cut her off before she said anything else.
"oh shit. sorry" she whispered. i laughed but i really hope no one heard that.
"i love you too pretty girl. i cant wait. soon though" i said.
"right i've got to go. i'll see you soon my love" she said while giving my hand a gentle squeeze.
"bye le" i said.

when i turned around, all the girls were looking at me.
"ella's gonna get some tonight" lucy joked while wiggling her eyebrows.
"shush you. there's kids here" i said pointing at the youngests of the group.

the girls left and then i was called out. i stood with my flowers at the end of the aisle, my dad took his place next to me and i put my hand around his arm. i looked ahead and saw leah. she looks absolutely amazing. she's standing there with her mouth open slightly, a smile creeping onto her lips. mila and lisa started walking and throwing petals in the path.

the music started to play. we had a live pianist. he played a mix of some taylor swift songs that leah had chosen. as i walked, i thought about the time when leah mocked my obsession with taylor, i thought about all the times i would put her on in the car and leah would try not to sing. then i thought about when me and leah would blast her and sing at the top of our lungs, with the windows down on the motorway on our random night drives. i thought of when leah took me to see taylor live and then when leah got down on her knee.

i go through all our happy memories, my favourite moments, the times that we were the happiest. it feels like i'm walking forever.

i finally get up to the stage and stand beside leah.
"you look so so pretty" she whispered into my ear.
"you look gorgeous" i whispered back. we took each others hands and the wedding officiant started speaking.