14

time skip: 2 weeks.

i've fully moved into leah's house now. we turned one of our guest rooms into my music room, leah helped me decorate it and it looks amazing. i've also finished studying to be a physio, i just need a job now. i've been looking around but nobody seems to need any more physios.

"hey how about you come and work at arsenal. one of the physios has gone on maternity leave and we need some more anyway. plus that way i get to spend more time with you" leah asks, walking into the living room, where i'm just sitting and scrolling through my phone.

"yeah. i thought about that. i wouldn't want to distract you from your football though" i sighed.

"you wouldn't. i promise" she winked.

"see, now that wink is telling me otherwise" i laughed, rolling my eyes.

"so i'll ask jonas?" she confirms. i nod, telling her i'm happy with that. i really hope he accepts because i don't know what i'll do for much longer without a job.

i go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. as i'm drinking it, leah kicks me gently in the back of my legs, causing me to almost fall while spilling water all over myself.
"jelly legs" she shouts, running away towards the living room.

i run after her tackling her into the sofa, falling on top of her.
"what was that for" i asked, my face close to her face. i sense her breathing change, telling me that she was turned on. i stared into her eyes, my hands making their way towards her hips. then i started tickling her while she struggled underneath me. after a minute leah grabs my hands to stop me, forcefully pulling me into her lips.

she kisses me passionately as her hands roam around my behind, before landing on my bum, giving it a quick squeeze, causing me to moan into the kiss.
"i think i need to take this off as it's soaked" she said, pulling my shirt over my head.
"that's not the only thing that's soaked" i mumbled. then i pulled off her shirt and threw it to the floor before attacking her neck with kisses. i moved down with my kisses making my way to her pants, pulling everything off in one swift move.

she spread her legs and i kissed along the inside of her thigh, causing her to moan.
"your so wet for me, baby" i said, looking down at her dripping pussy. i ran my fingers through her folds before pushing two fingers into her, pumping them at a steady pace. i speed my fingers and blow against her clit.she pushes my head into her, so i suck at her clit. moans bouncing off the walls, echoing around the room.  soon she can't take anymore and cums on my fingers and into my mouth. i let her come down from her high before pulling my fingers out and licking up her juices. i kiss her lips and then sit by her as she tries to calm her breathing.

suddenly the doorbe rings.
"shit" i say, looking around at everything all over the floor. thinking it's one of leah's teammates or family members i grab leah's shirt and put it on myself. i grab all the remaining clothes and hand them to leah.
"go wait for me upstairs" i said helping her off the sofa. she quickly runs upstairs and i go to open the door.

i pull the door open, seeing a delivery man, which caused me to sigh of relief. i took the parcel and thanked him before closing the door. i took the parcel upstairs to find leah. she lay on our bed still completely naked.
"just the delivery man" i said showing her the package.
"what is it" she asked raising her eyebrow. i shrugged my shoulders while grabbing a pair of scissors and opening the box. i pulled open the box and smirked.
"what?" leah asked.
i reached in and pulled out the strap on that me and leah ordered a fee weeks ago.
"looks like that was perfect timing" she also smirked. "it's bigger than i thought" she said as i passed it to her.

she put it down and came over to me, almost ripping off my clothes and pushing me towards the bed. i lay there watching as she stripped off her own clothes. "you like what you see?" she flirted. i nodded with a smile on my face.