12

in the morning i woke up and saw everyone was still asleep so i just watched leah sleep. i moved a strand of hair that had fallen into her face behind her ear and just admired her. her cute freckles. her perfect jawline. the way her hair fell perfectly. her lips which were slightly parted as she breathed lightly. i rubbed my thumb over her cheekbone causing her to stir slightly until she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"morning baby" she said in her sexy morning voice.

"morning gorgeous" i said pecking her lips then putting my head back down.

"morning lovebirds" a voice said. i looked down and saw jane sitting up looking at us.

"hiya jane. you sleep well?" i asked.
"no, unfortunately not. i had that one poking into my back all night." she gestured to lucy who was still fast asleep. me and leah chuckled at her light snores. the three of us got up and went down for breakfast. we just ate cereal as none of us could be bothered to make anything special. 

after we ate i took everyone's dishes and put them in the dishwasher. then lucy came down.
"how come none of you woke me up" she complained, which we all giggled at.

a couple of hours later lucy and jane left. leah was laying on my bed and i was on top of her between her legs. she drew shapes on my back while i placed gentle kisses on her neck and shoulder.

"le, we should probably get ready to go to liverpool. it's an hourish drive from here and kickoff is in a couple hours" i said into her neck.
"mhm" she responded. i slowly got up from her and went to my wardrobe. i found my liverpool top and put it on while leah watched. i matched it with some cargos. then i pulled out another liverpool shirt.

"this is for you" i said waving it at her. i knew she wouldn't wear it but i just wanted to tease her.

"your joking right?" she looked me dead in the eye.

"no. you've got to wear it. we're going to the game" i replied trying not to smile.

"i'm not wearing that. i'm a gunner through and through" she turned her head and crossed her arms.

"okay. but your going to have to make it up to me later" i said walking my fingers across her shoulder.

"deal" she said standing up and kissing me on the cheek before going to get some other clothes out. i left her in my room and went to go find luca.

"luca, mate. it's time to get ready to go to liverpool." i said walking into his room. he was playing with some football cards on the floor. he stood up when i said that and ran towards his wardrobe to get out his liverpool shirt. i helped him find his liverpool scarf which was at the top shelf of his wardrobe and left him to get dressed alone. i went to ask my parents if they were ready which they already were, so i sat on the sofa and put netflix on.

a bit later everyone was ready and my dad decided to drive us so me and leah got in the back with luca.

"leah you look like your trying to disguise yourself" i laughed at her. she was wearing sunglasses and a hat.
"i'm a lifelong gunner. i don't want to be caught at a liverpool game" she rolled her eyes. i just chuckled at her.

soon we all arrived and started walking into the stadium. the atmosphere was already amazing. i bought luca a new flag to put up in his room, which he thanked me with a hug. he was such a grateful and humble kid. we got into our seats which were a couple rows from the front.

there were lots of people waving flags and scarfs around and luca was joining in with it all. then 'you'll never walk alone' started playing. he sang along as loud as he could while i filmed him singing and holding up his scarf. it was a moment we will never forget.