29

me and leah got out of the car and went into our house. i went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water. leah picked me up and put me on the kitchen counter. she moved my thong out of the way and plunged her fingers in me once again.

she pumped fast and then i came on her fingers.

she kissed my lips and picked me up. carrying me bridal style to our bedroom. she put me down and i stood infront of her.

she kissed my lips harshly. then she looked at me. she licked her lips and her hands went to the zip at my back. she pulled it down and slid the dress off my body. she pulled off her blazer, shirt and trousers. we both stood only in our underwear. she kissed me hungrily and pushed me on the bed. she climbed on top of me and kissed down my neck, sucking hard.

she ripped off my thong and threw it somewhere behind her. i pulled down hers and threw it to the floor. she spread my legs and licked a stripe through my folds. she sucked at my clit and looked up into my eyes as i moaned loudly. she looked so sexy like that.

she licked inside me, exploring my walls. i pushed her head down into me to make her lick deeper. i wrapped my legs around her neck. her nose nudged against my clit as her tongue hit all the right spots. i came all over her face. she licked up all the spilled juices and came back up to kiss my lips. i moaned as i tasted myself on her lips.

leah pulled out the strap. i knew that meant she was getting rough and i love that. rough sex with leah is amazing.

she lined herself up and looked into my eyes.
"if you want me to stop, tell me and i will." she said. she says that every time. i love her for it. she is so caring.

she pushes into me and i let out a gasp. she starts moving at a fast pace. the tip hits against my gspot causing me to tighten.
"your so fucking tight princess" she moans as she ploughs into me. i moan loudly at her words.

her skin slaps into mine and our moans echo around the rooms. she holds my legs open wider so that she can reach deeper into me. it's pure ecstasy. i cum on the toy and she pulls out. the silicone slaps against my lower stomach and wetness collects on my skin.

i roll myself over and get on my hands and knees.

"fuck me like your slut" i moan.
"fucking hell e" she says, shocked at my choice of words. to be fair, i even shocked myself when i said it.
"shit- i need you. slam it in me hard. make me cum all over your big cock. fuck me. pull my hair. spank my arse. just put it in" i moan, getting needy.

she puts her hands at my hips and pushes in.
"harder. faster" i moan as she starts to move faster.
she thrusts into me and i scream her name. i feel my head falling forward until leah gathers all my hair and tugs it back so i'm looking up at the roof.
"fuck yes leah. drill into me"

somehow leah moved even faster. she squeezed and slapped at my arse. i felt her chest lower as she whispered something in my ear. she tugged at my hair more to bring me closer to her lips. i felt her warm breath at my ear.
"such a good girl for me arent you. my fucking slut" she whispered. i felt her hardened nipples brush against my back as she pounded into me.

"you look so perfect when i fuck you. my girl." she nibbled at my ear.

i let out a long loud moan and my juices dripped from my hole. leah pulled out and i collapsed. i rolled onto my back and pulled leah on top of me.
"fuck me again"
"already?" she asked.
"yeah le make me cum. your long dick feels so good in me. i want to scream your name all night as you slam into me"
"such a little cumslut aren't you princess? say it"
"i'm a slut. i'm your slut. mmh le fuck your little slut hard" i moan.

she puts my legs over her shoulders and lines herself with my entrance again. she pushes harshly in and moves fast. she moves her chest forward as she kisses and sucking at my chest, causing my legs to press into my own body. my back is lifted off the bed as she fucks me harder.
"i love when you fuck me hard le"  i moan.
"you look so fucking sexy under me" she moans back.

she presses into me hard and fast and soon i cum again. i scream out and leah let's me come down from my high before pulling out.
"we should probably stop now if you still want to be able to use your legs ever" leah said.
"probably" i say.

she licks all the wetness and then goes to take off the strap.
"wait, leave it on" i say.
"really? you sure?" she says. i nod and she lays down. i climbed on top of her so that i was straddling her and lay my head on her chest.

"i love you princess" she whispered as she stroked down my back.
"i love you too baby" i whispered into her chest.

the next morning i woke up with the toy touching my pussy. i felt that i was wet again. i moved my hips slightly backwards and felt the tip easily slide through my folds and press against my clit. i bit my lip so that i didn't moan loudly and wake leah up.

i grinded my hips against her slowly. i couldn't take it anymore. i'd worked myself up so much by grinding against the toy, i needed it in me. i sat up off leah and positioned myself over the dick. i lowered myself on it slowly and then moved my hips to rock against her. i put my hands at her head and lifted myself up and lowered myself again. i moaned quite loudly.

"uhh ffuck leah" i moaned.
"good morning to you too" she laughed. i don't know if it was my moan that woke her or the silicone rubbing against her own pussy as i fucked her.
"shut up and fuck me" i moaned out.
"is this the reason you wanted me to keep it on" leah asked with a smirk.
i pressed my lips into hers and moaned into her mouth as i rode her.
"le, fuck" i moaned.

she thrust her hips up, finally giving me what i wanted. i screamed at the action. she did it a few more times before i came. my juices spilled onto her lower stomach as i pulled the toy out and lay back on her chest.

"i just have one question" i said.
"ask away" leah said, kissing my head with her arms wrapped around my back.
"did my moans wake you up or the dick rubbing against you" i asked.
"a bit of both. mainly your moans though" she teased. "you just can't keep quiet when i'm inside you"
"not my fault you feel so good inside me. your so sexy" i kissed her neck gently.