27

timeskip to after the world cup.

england won the world cup. the girls came back from 1-0 to win 2-1 in extra time. leah lifted another trophy as england captain and the whole squad partied hard.

it's now a few days until mine and leah's wedding.
"hey princess, i was thinking we should have a date night tonight as our last date before we get married" leah said.
"yeah we should." i answered
"good because it's already booked" leah laughed.
"what's the dress code" i said while standing up to go upstairs.
"let me come and choose" she said and followed me up.

she got me out a white flowy dress and put it on the bed
"have your hair down" she said. i sat down and put on some light makeup and straightened my hair. i put on the dress and put on some jewellery. leah got ready and then we went downstairs.

"close your eyes and don't open them until i say" leah said. i listened to her. she parked the car and then got out. she opened my door and guided me out the car. she held my hand and led me somewhere.
"you can open them now" leah said.

i opened my eyes and saw us standing on a field. there were lots of people and a lake in front of us. the other people had giant lanterns in their hands.
"le is this what i think it is" i asked, putting my hand over my face.
"well if you think we're releasing a lantern then yes" she laughed.
"i fucking love you" i said and grabbed her face, pulling her down so i could kiss her lips.

we got a lantern and leah led me towards some boats.
"your taking the piss" i said, completely shocked at how much leah had planned this. she shook her head with a smile.

she helped me into a boat and started rowing into the middle of the lake. she stopped and pulled out her phone. she set it up to record us.
"pass your phone" she said. i gave it to her and she started to play the music to 'i see the light' from tangled.

tears started forming in my eyes. we lit the lantern and released it along with the hundreds of other people from the land and some also in the lake. i moved to sit between leah's legs. she wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her chin on my shoulder. tears fell from my eyes as i watched the lights float away.
"are you crying?" leah laughed as she felt a tear drop onto her arm.
"no" i said, quickly wiping the tears.

we sit there for a while, enjoying the view and each other's company as the backing track from tangled continued to play on loop. leah placed lots of gentle kisses on my neck and shoulder.
"thank you for giving me my tangled moment le" i whispered to her.
"i would do anything for you" she whispered back.

soon, leah rowed us back to shore and we went to the car. we stopped at mcdonald's to get ice cream before going back home.

we walked into the house and headed straight upstairs. leah tidied some of her things up while i stood and wiped off my makeup.

i went into the bathroom and undressed and brushed my teeth. i came out the bathroom in just my underwear and saw leah in a sports bra and shorts.
"like what you see" i teased.
"very much" leah said while licking her lips.

i laughed and got into bed while leah went to use the bathroom. we had recently gotten into the habit of sleeping with no clothes on. especially since it's now summer. she came out the bathroom and sat in bed.

"can you plait my hair please" i said, giving her a bobble and sitting up. she plaited my hair and then moved it to a side and started kissing and sucking at my neck, wrapping one arm around my stomach.

"le can we just cuddle. i don't really feel like doing anything" i say shyly.
"yeah of course princess" she said.

she lay down and brought me on top of her, so i was straddling her. i lay my head in the crook of her neck and her hands rubbed up and down my naked back.
"that was the best date i've ever been on" i said into her neck.
"oh yeah?" she questioned.
"mhm i don't think anything can top that." i said. "you did amazing, it was so very well planned"

leah smiled at my compliment. she kissed the top of my head and rubbed her hands over all my body. it felt really relaxing. her touch makes me feel so calm. i placed gentle kisses at her neck and i felt her smile into the top of my head, in my hair.

i placed one hand behind her neck and stroked over her jawline with my thumb.
"i love it when you give me those neck kisses" she said quietly. "your lips are so soft"

i hummed as i pressed my lips against her neck gently. i moved my hand to trace over her abs.
"that feels so relaxing, princess" she whispered into my head. her hands now came to a stop and rested on my bum.

i felt myself getting more tired so i stopped with the kisses and buried my nose into leah's neck. i breathed in her scent and sighed.
"goodnight my princess. i love you so so so much." she whispered into my hair.
"night night le. i love you more than anything else in the world" i whispered and smiled into her neck.

A/N: thank you guys for reading. i hope you like is so far.
todays date night is literally my dream.
congratulations to anyone else who got their gcses. i hope you got the grades you wanted 🩷