38

today is saturday, my family should be arriving for the party soon. we also invited beth and viv as they are closest to us. leah also wanted to invite alex scott as they are close friends. 

people started arriving and  sat in the back garden. i hadn't come downstairs to see anybody yet. i wanted to wait until everyone was here as you would be able to see my bump through the dress. 

"everyone is here now" leah said, walking into our room. 

"do i look okay?" i said. 

"you look perfect" she said. she kissed my lips and took my hand. 

we went downstairs outside to where everyone was sat. 

"hi everyone" i said. 

"we have some exciting news and we wanted all of you to be the first to know" leah said. 

"i'm pregnant! with twins" i revealed. 

everyone cheered and clapped. 

"congratulations my baby" my mum said to me as she engulfed me in a hug. she hugged leah as well. 

everyone came over to us to congratulate us individually.  

"you two will be great mums" amanda said. 

we got pizza delivered and all ate. everyone chatted. 

luca came up to me and hugged me. i sat him on my laps and kissed his cheek. 

"you going to be an uncle lukey" i said to him. 

"isn't that exciting" leah said, high-fiving him. 

"yeah" he said. 

"everyone gather round, we're doing the gender reveal now" leah said. 

i ordered the gender reveal. i didn't see the genders, i just sent it off to someone who i ordered from. i made it football related for leah. i got 2 footballs for leah to kick, when she does, powder will explode when it breaks. 

i threw one to leah, she kicked it and it exploded. 

blue.

"we got a boy" she said and hugged me tightly. 

i threw the other and she kicked it. 

pink.

"oh my god. we have a baby boy and girl" she said excitedly. 

cheers erupted as leah lifted me up and twirled me around. 

everyone stayed and we had a cake.

i sat on leah's laps and she put her chin on my shoulder. 

"thank you for choosing to carry. i love you so so much" she whispered in my ear. 

"i love you" i whispered back. 

everyone left and then me and leah started getting ready for bed. 

my mum and luca were staying the night because it is a very long drive back to manchester. 

i got into bed and waited for leah. 

"have you had any name ideas" leah asked. 

"not really. i haven't thought about it much. you?" i said. 

"i've had some thought but i kind of want alex for a girl, after al. she's helped me through a lot and it just feels right to me. but if you don't want to then we can choose something else" she said as she sat in bed. 

"no i like it. that's cute" i said.

"i don't know for our baby boy though" she said. 

"i want their names to have meanings to us" i said. 

"what about benji. like after benjamin, the club i met you" she suggested. 

"i like that" i smiled. 

"goodnight baby benji and alex. i love you both so much" leah said to my stomach. she placed a few kisses there and then lay beside me, kissing my lips. 

"i love you princess" she whispered. 

"i love you more" i said back. 

"i don't think that's possible" she whispered back. 

it's been a few months now. i've been for more scans and they have said that everything looks fine. i'm still at work but i don't go to the matches. only to training. sometimes i go to the games to watch with amanda or jacob. 

today amanda picked me up and we went to the match together. we sat in the crowd and chatted until the match started. 

"so have you chosen names yet?" she asked. 

"yeah we've got benji and alex" i said.

"awh that's cute" she said. 

the girls lined up and leah gave us a little wave. they got in their positions and kicked off. 

at half time the score was 1-0 to city. they played again and got back level. 

it didn't look likely for anyone else to score for the rest of the game. in the dying seconds arsenal got a corner. 

katie swung it in and leah headed it. it hit off the post and went in. 

we all jumped out of our seats screaming and celebrating. 

she ran towards us and pointed at me, blowing a kiss and making a heart with her hands. 

i blew a kiss back to her. 

the whistle went and arsenal had won. me and amanda jumped up out of our seats and celebrated. 

leah did a quick lap of the pitch and ran straight to us. 

"i'm so proud baby" i whispered at her, hugging her tightly.

"that was for benji and alex" she said. 

"awh you cutie" i said. 

"well done bubba" amanda said, hugging her. 

"thanks mum" she said. 

"ella do you want to come see the girls" leah asked. 

"yeah" i said. 

leah took me to the pitch and i saw beth. 

"beffy" i said and hugged her. 

"it's my favourite williamson" beth teased. 

"that's not a very nice thing to say" leah frowned. 

"yeah. that's an insult to leah's mum" i teased. 

"i hate you" leah crossed her arms. 

"no you don't" i laughed. 

"your right. i could never hate my precious girl" she pouted. 

i laughed and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. 

"ew i might throw up" beth joked. 

"sorry that your love life is boring" leah jokes. 

"how dare you. me and viv have a very exciting love life" beth says. 

more people come over to speak to me and leah stands behind me with her arms over my shoulders

when we went home, me and leah started planning the kids bedroom. 

we went on my laptop and looked as some things online. we decided that we would go to ikea tomorrow to buy some things for them. 

A/N: i hope you guys liked this. if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. :)