43

today leah went to training so i stayed home with alex.

she was calm all day so she should be fine for amanda. i packed a bag for her, making sure all the necessities are there. extra clothes, nappies, wipes, bottles, milk formula.

i looked through my wardrobe but couldn't choose what to wear. i picked out two outfits and tried them on, taking a photo of each and sending them to leah to choose.

me: which one for tonight? xx
leah: none
leah: wear that little black dress that i bought you when we were dating 😉 x

when she got home, i got in the shower. after that, i put on a tshirt and shorts. i looked after alex while leah showered.

she fell asleep so i dried and straightened my hair. i put on some light makeup. leah got out of the shower and looked through her wardrobe to find something to wear.

"should i do a full suit or just smart" she asked.

"as sexy as you look in a full suit, probably just go smart" i said.

she got out her outfit and did her hair. she did some loose curls and put on a tiny bit of makeup.

"i almost forgot. i got you something" leah said with a smirk. she opened the bedside drawer and pulled out a small egg shaped vibrator.
"i want you to wear this at dinner for me" she said.

my mouth dropped open in shock. she gave it to me and smirked.

i changed alex's nappy and clothes and lay her on the bed. leah got dressed and went downstairs with alex.

i got myself dressed, making sure to put on some sexy lingerie, i can see how the night may end and i want to look my best for leah. i also put the new toy inside me as leah had asked.

i went downstairs and saw leah playing with alex. it was always such a heartwarming sight. she was wearing a black blouse with black suit pants.

"you look gorgeous" i said to leah.

"you look just as stunning as the first time you wore that, if not more" she said with her mouth slightly open.

"doesn't your mum look so beautiful" leah said to alex and faced her to me.

"we should go" i said.

leah drove my car to her mums house. we dropped alex off.

"you girls have a good night. stay safe. i love you both" amanda said.

i drove us to the restaurant. it was dimly lit and there was a pianist playing some soft background music.

"hi, it's a reservation under williamson" i said to the waitress.

"right this way" she said and led us to a quiet table near the back.

while we were reading the menu i felt a small buzzing in my centre. i looked at leah and saw that she had a smirk. i squeezed my legs together and tried to ignore it. she turned it off and then we ordered our food.

when it came i took a picture of the food and leah and posted it on my instagram.

while eating, i felt the buzz again but this time it was on a higher setting. i almost spat my food out in shock.

"what's wrong princess" she asked innocently.

"you know what" i said at her.
"please stop le."

she turned the setting down but kept it on.

after i finished, leah was still eating. she turned the setting up higher than before. i closed my eyes and my body tensed up. she had her phone open on the app on the table so i could see.