21

im currently getting ready to go on a night out with leah and some of the girls. were going to a club and meeting the girls there. i curled my hair and put on a dress. 

"ella come on. were going to be late" leah called from downstairs. i quickly sprayed myself with perfume and ran downstairs. leah stood with the door open and checked her phone for the time. 

"sorry sorry" i said as i rushed, putting my heels on. leah laughed as i struggled. she had one hand on the door and wrapped one arm around my waist.

"you look amazing." she said and pressed her lips onto mine. "you smell amazing too" she said as she pulled her lips away from mine. "i love you" i said at her. 

leah drove us to the club and parked up. we went inside and saw the girls at a table near the back. 

"wahey they're finally here" katie jokes as the rest of the girls clapped and cheered. we sat down and the girls ordered their drinks. i dont even know why i came tonight. its not like all the girls are here, its only katie, beth and viv. i dont drink so there isnt much point me being here, but somehow leah managed to persuade me to come. 

they were a few drinks in and then leah went to the bar to get the next round. she had been gone for a while so i went to see if she was okay. i walked towards her at the bar and saw her and some other girl kiss. i looked away immediately, tears filled my eyes. how could she do this. last week she asked me to marry her and now shes going round kissing other girls. i got the girls some shots and went back to them. i tried to compose myself and not cry infront of them. i sat down and leah didnt come back for a while. 

around half an hour later, leah came back. she was completely wasted. she was stumbling around and slurring her words. when i looked at her i almost cried. i stood up and grabbed her arm.

"were going to head off" i said to the girls. i almost dragged leah out of the club. the tears now fell. as much as i hated her for what ive just seen, i still love her. i cant just leave her in the state shes in. i need to talk to her about what happened but shes clearly not in the right state to. 

"keys" i say with my hand out. she put the keys in my hand and i put her in the car. i put on her seatbelt and she put her hand at my cheek. she had tears in her eyes. i moved her hand and got in the drivers seat. i took a breath and drove us home. 

when we got home, i led leah upstairs and undressed her. she put her hands at my hips and i quickly removed them. "no leah" i said quietly. i put her in the bed and got myself dressed for bed. i grabbed my pillow and left the room. before i closed the door i heard leah speak.

"where are you going" she slurred. "sofa" i said and closed the door and went to the sofa. i lay there and cried myself to sleep.

leahs pov

i ordered the drinks and some shots for everyone and sat at the bar waiting for the bartender to make them.

"whats a pretty girl like you doing here all alone" a voice says, sitting down next to me.

"oh im not alone, my friends are over there" i turned and pointed to the table that the girls were sat at. 

she sat by me, getting closer to me until she pressed her lips on mine. i instantly pushed her off me.

"what the fuck are you doing. im literally engaged" i said loudly.

"she doesn't have to know" she said moving closer to me.

"no. get out of here. fuck off" i said getting out of my seat, moving away from her. she walked away and the bartender gave me the drinks. 

"fucks sake" i whispered to myself. tears filled my eyes and i did all 4 shots. tears ran down my cheeks and i drank the other drinks that were supposed to be for the girls. how could that happen. how could i let it. i drank until i was completely wasted.

ellas pov

i woke up and tears filled my eyes again as i remembered what happened last night. i got up and put some cereal in a bowl. i sat at the table and ate it while sniffing as my tears fell. i felt leah put her arms around my shoulders.

"no leah. dont so that" i said. she took her hands off me.

"are you okay baby. what happened?" she asked, sitting next to me.

"why dont you tell me?" i say.

"what do you me-" she started.

"oh cut the bullshit leah. i saw you and that girl last night" i said.

"what are you- oh." she said as she realised what i was talking about. "you saw that?" i nodded.

"i didnt kiss her. i swear." she said. 

"leah i literally saw you."

"she kissed me. i pushed her off straight away. i promise. you are the only one i want" she said

"i really want to believe you leah. but i dont know if i can." 

"please ella. i told her im engaged and that she needed to fuck off. i hated what she did. please believe me" she pleaded. tears began to fall from her eyes

"why didnt you come and find me then. and tell me straight away."

"i dont know. i wasnt thinking. i drank everything that i ordered for the girls. and more. i got so drunk because i wanted to forget that it ever happened. im so sorry. i should have came to you" she said as tears streamed down her cheeks. she looks genuinely sorry. 

"i never wanted it to happen. i swear i pushed her straight off. please believe me ella. i love you so fucking much"

"okay. i understand leah. i just got flashbacks to when i saw my ex with another girl. i just had so many thoughts. i felt that i wasnt good enough for you so you wanted someone else" i said wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"baby, you are perfect in every way. i dont deserve you. i would never cheat. you are the person i want. i want to marry you and have kids with you and grow old with you. no one else. you" she said, placing her hand on my hand and stroking her thumb over it.

A/N: wordcount for this chapter is 1120.

please leave suggestions :)

thank you for reading and voting. please also check out my other book if you can.