9

"hey girls, i'm taking bella to the groomers now. david and jacob have gone to the spurs game and then they are going for dinner out. after i take bella i'm dropping her off at hollys and going out with a friend so you'll be alone for a few hours" amanda says.

"okay. what should we do about food?" leah asks

"i'd say get a take away. unless you want to go out as i've not cooked." amanda says. we nod as she takes bella out of the house.

"try keep the noise down. i don't want any complaints from the neighbours" amanda laughed.

"mum." leah said shaking her head. it took me a minute to process what amanda had meant. then amanda left.

we carried on watching the show. i had my legs across leah and she held one of my hands. i noticed her becoming fidgety after a while. she started touching my legs and her hand came up my thigh. i knew what she wanted.

"you okay?" i asked innocently.

without any words she grabbed my hand and put it into her pants. instantly i felt the wetness at her core. it took me a bit by surprise. leah gasped at the contact. her breathing becoming heavier.

"this is what you do to me" she breathed out into my ear. "and you owe me an orgasm from what i remember" i was getting turned on by her. i pulled my hand out of her pants and she groaned at the loss of contact.

i stood up and led her to her room shutting the door behind us as leah lay on the bed. i walked over to her and straddled her, leaning down to kiss her. i took off her shirt and bra and she did the same to me keeping her hands on my hips as i kissed down her neck, collarbone and towards her boobs. i took one nipple in my mouth sucking it and licking over it before giving it a gentle nibble, causing her to moan, then moving to the next to give both the same amount of attention. moans spilling from her mouth as i did.

then i made my way down to the waistband of her joggers. i sat up and took off my own joggers leaving on my underwear.

"what do you want me to do gorgeous" i asked her. i wanted to give her what she wanted.

"anything. just touch me.. fuck me please." she moaned feeling slightly overwhelmed. i pulled down her joggers and underwear together. throwing them on the floor. leah spread her legs straight away revealing her soaking pussy.

"wow your already so wet for me baby" i moaned at the sight of her. she looked so perfect. i ran a finger down her thigh and held her legs open more before kissing down her inner thighs getting closer to where she needed me most.

"just touch me already." she begged. i stroked one finger across her, spreading her juices along her. leah moaned at the contact. "oh fuck ella"

i put two fingers into her, she almost screamed as i did. i slowly pumped them in and out of her as moans echoed around the room. "move faster" she moaned out. so i did. i put my lips to her clit, licking and sucking it causing her to moan louder. "that feels so good. don't stop baby" she let out. "im going to cum" she moaned. at that i started going faster and nibbled at her clit sending her over the edge. she pulled my hair slightly as she came all over my fingers. i slowed down and pulled my fingers out after she came down from her high. i licked up all her juices then sat up looking at her breathing heavily. i looked down at my fingers which were covered in her cum and then put them in her mouth. she sucked my fingers and licked them until they were clean. i pulled my fingers out of her mouth and then gave her a gentle kiss on her lips.

"that was amazing" she breathed out. i smiled at her and lay between her legs with my head on her bare chest, my stomach touching her pussy. we just lay there as she caught her breath back.

"your turn now princess" she spoke as she flipped us over. that was hot. she kissed my lips and made her way hungrily down my neck tracing over the many hickeys from before. i moaned each time she sucked at my skin before licking over the spot and moving on.

she hooked two fingers into my underwear, feeling how wet i was as she pulled it down. i spread my legs and waited for her to touch me. it felt like forever. "leah please. i cant take any teasing. i need to feel you in me" i moaned at the lack of touch. then without any words she pushed two fingers in me, moving in and out at a fast pace. moans flew from my mouth as i screamed leah's name. then i felt empty. leah had pulled her fingers out of me. "what are you doing" i questioned. i needed her. i was so close. "don't worry" is all she said before moving her head down and licking a stripe down me. it felt like she was moving agonisingly slow. "leah please. move faster. i cant take it anymore." she quickened her pace licking inside me and i screamed her name. she made sure to flick my clit with her tongue as i grew closer and closer every second. until i couldn't feel her tongue in me anymore. "leah" i moaned out frustrated that she kept stopping. she pushed three fingers into me and pumped fast while licking over my nipples. "oh. fuck. yeah" she pushed in and out even faster until i came while screaming and gripping at the mattress. when i came down from my high leah pulled her fingers out and licked them one my one before licking up the remaining juices on my pussy then coming back up to kiss me.

"well done princess. you did so well" she kissed my head as she wiped a hair from my forehead which was dripping with sweat. "i'm so proud of you baby" leah said quietly in my ear, kissing my cheek. "i love you so much. more than you will ever know"  i was still panting for air after that amazing breathtaking orgasm by the absolute love of my life.

"i love you too. thank you for that." i responded after calming down

"you don't need to thank me." she smiled. "how about we order pizza and cuddle on the sofa. dad and jacob should be home soon" i nodded and we stood up. my legs feeling a bit like jelly so leah grabbed me my tshirt from the floor, i put it on not bothering with the bra. neither did leah. we sat on the sofa with a blanket and ordered pizza.

the pizza arrived after a while. we ate quickly as we were both hungry after that workout in the bedroom. soon david and jacob came home.

"how was the game" i asked. "we lost 2-1" jacob said sadly. "that's because spurs are shit" leah laughed.

a while later we were all watching a movie together and amanda came home. i ended up falling asleep on leah's shoulder with my arm wrapped around her stomach. at the end of the movie leah noticed me asleep and carried me up. when we got near the top of the stairs my foot hit against the handrail. it didn't hurt but was enough to wake me up. at the top of the stairs i leaned forwards and kissed leah's cheek. i jumped down from her arms and went into the bathroom. after i came out i went to leah's room and she went to the bathroom. i was too tired to put my pyjamas on, so i just took off what i was wearing and got into bed. when leah got back she put on a sports bra and shorts and slid into bed with me. she moved closer to me and wrapped her arm around my stomach.

"are you not wearing any clothes" she questioned.

"no i couldn't be bothered getting changed" i answered and leaned my back into her so that she would spoon me. she placed gentle kisses on the back of my neck and shoulders until i drifted off to sleep with my arm over leah's.