2

it's been a few weeks and me and leah have been messaging each other, getting to know each other a bit more.

ping.

i pick my phone up to see a text from leah. i smile as i reply.

le🤍

L: hey how are you x

E: hey i'm good how are you x

L: i'm fine x
i was wondering if you wanted to come to mine later to have dinner and watch a movie? x
around 6ish x

E: that sounds great x

L: great i'll see you then gorgeous x

i read the last message over and over. did she just call me gorgeous.
i look up at the clock and see that it is 4 o'clock so i get up to get ready to go to leah's. i decide to take a quick shower before getting ready.
after showering i put on some light make up and do my hair in two braids. i wear grey joggers with a black top and match it with my jordan's.

i arrive at leah's house (i already know where it is as i dropped her off home from the bar) and knock on the door, almost instantly it opens to reveal a smiling leah.

"you look amazing" leah speaks.

"thank you, you don't look too bad yourself". i wink at her as she brings me into a hug while we're both chuckling.

she leads me into her house into the sitting room taking a seat on the sofa getting comfortable. we sit close but make sure to leave enough distance between us.

"how's football going", i speak first. i have always enjoyed watching football ever since i was little. i've been a liverpool fan for almost all of my life. recently i have started to watch women's football more and now support awfc. the girls seem great from what leah has told me and i hope to meet them one day.

"yeah it's going well thanks. i'm going to order some food. what do you fancy?" leah responds.

"pizza?" i answer. you can't go wrong with pizza.

"good choice. what do you want on it?" leah says

"just a cheese pizza is fine" i reply.

leah just smiles then goes to order it. after talking for some time about leah's football and your music the doorbell rings. leah goes and answers the door then comes back with the pizza in her hands leading me into the dining room to eat

"so what do you want to watch?" she asks as she turns netflix on

"i don't mind, you choose" i tell her

she smirks before choosing a horror movie.
after seeing your scared face leah speaks softly

"don't worry i'm here if you get scared"
i just nod. i absolutely hate horror movies.

a while into the movie there is a jumpscare scene which caused me to jump into leah. she wraps her arms around me and whispers into my ear "hey it's okay, i'm here, nothing is going to hurt you"
what she said actually worked as i managed to calm down a bit
i lay into her a bit and she stroked my hair causing me to fall asleep