33

it's been a few months and the season has started again. arsenal have been doing very well and haven't lost any games yet. everything is going well. me and leah have been speaking more about us having a child. leah said she didn't want to carry right now as it would mean taking a huge break from football. she said that we could look at adopting if i didn't want to carry. i said i would think about it as it is such a huge decision.

after training leah came home and sat on the sofa. i sat beside her and put on a movie.

"this is boring le" i complained at her choice of film.
"no it's not. it's interesting. you just don't understand what's happening" she laughed. she didn't even take her eyes away from the screen.

i straddled her laps and put my hands at the back of her neck. i kissed her lips but she stayed focused of the tv. i placed kisses on her neck and went down.

"leah" i whined as she was giving me no attention. i grabbed the remote, turning off the tv and threw it to the other sofa.

"you can watch that later." i said and kissed her lips again. "i'm bored and only you can fix that"

i pulled off her tshirt and she took off mine. i climbed off her and kneeled on the floor between her legs. she raised her hips and i pulled down her shorts. she spread her legs and i placed kisses along her inner thighs.

i moved to her core and liked through her folds as she let out a breathy moan. i moved to her clit and sucked and nibbled at it.

i pushed two fingers into her and moved them at a fast pace. she threw her head back and moaned loudly. she came and i pulled my fingers out and licked them, moaning at the taste.
then i licked leah clean, before her juices ran onto the sofa.

i got up and kissed her lips. i grabbed her hand and led her upstairs to our bedroom. we both fully undressed and leah lay me on the bed.

she rubbed my clit and then plunged her fingers deep into me.
"fuck" i groaned.

she pumped her fingers quickly and then curled them. i released hard and then leah pulled her fingers out. she opened our bedside drawer and pulled out the strap on.

"wait le. i'm getting a drink" i said. i went downstairs to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water.

i felt myself being bent over the counter and the wet silicone slid into me. i spat out my drink at the feeling of being completely filled.
i started choking on the water. leah rubbed my back gently to stop me from choking.

"fucking hell that scared me" i said.
"sorry" leah said quietly.

suddenly she pulled backwards before thrusting forward again. i let out a whine as leah gripped my hips hard. she thrusted in and out of me hard while toying with my clit with one hand.

"uhh shit fuck" i moaned. i felt my juices run down my leg. i came with a scream.

"i didn't say you could cum yet, bitch" leah growled into my ear and slapped my arse.
"i'm sorry leah. i couldn't help it. you fuck me too good" i panted and winced from the slap. i liked it when she was like this

leah pulled out and the wet toy hit my back. she crouched down and licked all the juices from my legs.
"go upstairs slut" she said. i listened. i was definitely in trouble now.

i waited on the bed for her and she came back upstairs with something in her hand. it was a cup of ice cubes. she placed it down.

"i want to try something. i've read a bit about it" she said. i nodded. i trust her. i know she won't hurt me.

"turn over" she said. i did.

i felt a smack at my arse. i whined. she smacked me again and again. 5 spanks. i honestly though she would give me more but then she turned me over.