3

time skip 2 weeks
things were going well between me and leah. we had gone on a few dates and i had stayed over at her house a couple times. we were both happy.

it was lunch time and i was in my music studio room in my house writing a new song. i have written a few since performing my last one (where i met leah) but i haven't told anyone yet. without realising it, i had written a lot of them about leah.
my phone starts ringing and i see leah's name and smile.
i answer the phone and see leah her face is red and sweaty and she seems to be panting as if out of breath. she looks hot.

"hi pretty girl" i say which makes her smile nervously.

"hi gorgeous, where are you?" she replies, asking me slightly confused as she has never seen this room before. she has never been to my house but has seen some rooms from facetime.

"i'm at home. how's training?" i ask

"yeah good. i was wondering if you wanted to go on a date" she smiled. i love her smile so much.

"with you, always" she laughed before saying

"i have to go now. dress fancy. i'll pick you up at 6." and with that she ended the call.
she seemed quite nervous on that call. normally she's full of confidence and wants to talk for ages. i just brush it off and continue eating my sandwich.

a couple hours later i had a shower and got ready. i wore a short black dress and curled my hair. i started doing my makeup, then i heard a knock at the door. shit. i thought. i'm late. i quickly went to open the door. leah stood with a bunch of white tulips in her hands and smiled at me.

"hi le. come in i'm not ready yet. sorry." i say while taking the flowers off her and putting them in a vase with water.

"you look amazing" i say when i come back to the living room where leah stood not knowing what to do. she wore a grey suit with a black top.

"thanks. you look gorgeous" leah smiled. i smiled back

"how did you know i like white tulips" i ask confused

"you told me the first time we met at the bar" she replied. how did she remember that. i thought.

"i'll be ready in ten" i say before returning to my room to finish my make up. when i'm done i put on some jewellery and spray myself with perfume before leaving my room.

"wow. you look beautiful" leah says as i re enter the room. i smile and take her hand while making our way to the door. i locked the door and we made our way to leah's car. she came to my side and opened my door.
"wow such a gentleman" i joked. leah laughed

"only for you" she replied winking as i sat in and closed my door. i love how she does these cute things for me. it makes me feel so appreciated. i also love how we can have lots of banter. it's not something that i could have in my previous relationship.

she got in the car on the other side and gave me her phone to put some music on. of course i put taylor swift on. during the drive there leah put her hand on my thigh causing me to smile and look at her. she continued looking straight but smiled aswell.

when we arrived we were seated to our table and ordered some food. i took a picture of leah across the table while she smiled cutely. i didn't post it on instagram as i knew leah didn't like her private life being all over social media.
we spoke the whole time and when we were finished leah paid for the check.

we got back into the car and leah started driving. i noticed her driving the wrong way so i said

"where are we going le"