104. The Firebolt

DISCLAIMER

I do not own Harry Potter ... but if I did the sarcastic sides of Harry would have been included way more like he's highkey hilarious

__________<>__________

Harry had mysteriously arrived in the Hufflepuff common room the next morning, to Bel's total surprise.

"Potter! You aren't allowed in here!" the yells of Tia echoed out from the other side of the room.

Bel was sitting on one of the very comfortable sofas opposite the dead fireplace reading over a new spell book Cedric had acquired for her as a thank you for her help with his DADA O.W.L.

Riley and Ollie were sat sharing an armchair meant for one person as they whispered about something to one another, Bel hearing the two let out an occasional giggle.

"It's an emergency. I have to talk to Bel", Harry argued back to Tia as he pushed past her to walk further into the common room.

"May, I think someone wants to talk to you", Ollie said, snapping Bel's focus away from her new book.

When she glanced up, she saw Harry quickly approaching her with an angered Tia following just behind him.

"Harry? What are you doing here? How did you get in?" she asked.

"Professor Lupin is back; I just spoke with him. If you want to, you really need to go and find him. Now. Bel ... he's resigned. Oh, and Cedric let me in", Harry answered.

Bel quickly slammed her book shut and placed it on the small wooden table in front of her before standing up to leave.

"I'll see you all later", she muttered to her friends before going to approach Harry.

Tia grabbed onto her arm, keeping her in place.

"One of us should go with you", the protective Hufflepuff said.

"Tia ... I'll be fine. I'm just going to talk with a professor. No danger. Promise", Bel said calmly.

"With him around, I hesitate to believe that", Tia spat as she glared over in Harry's direction.

The Gryffindor boy shot her a sarcastically sweet smile.

"Tia ... May will be fine", Ollie tried to come to her aid from the armchair he and Riley were sat on.

"She's bribed you with cookies considering how close she and the Weasley twins are with the kitchen elves. So you're biased", Tia argued.

Bel looked over to Harry, shooting him a rather apologetic look at her friends' attitudes.

"Calm down, Buttleshot junior. I'll go with her", the voice of Cedric Diggory spoke out as the older student approached the group.

"Ced ...", Bel tried to argue.

"As your school older brother, I'm coming to make sure you and Harry don't get up to any funny business. Let's go", Cedric cut her off, saying the final word before walking off towards the entrance.

Bel took in a deep breath, seeing Riley and Ollie look at her sympathetically, whilst Tia looked satisfied, going to take Bel's spell book back up to their dorm.

She then turned to Harry who hadn't moved, witnessing the entire interaction unfold rather amusingly.

"Let's go then", Bel mumbled to Harry, and the two students followed after Cedric.

"I usually forget just how protective Hufflepuffs can be. But I guess it makes sense considering you're one", Harry said to her as they walked.

"I wouldn't put someone on house arrest! That's what they have me on, Harry. It's ridiculous", Bel complained.