41. No Bones

DISCLAIMER 

I do not own Harry Potter ... but if I did the house elves would have had justice in the films

__________<>__________

The long month of brewing the Polyjuice Potion began with a quidditch match.

Slytherin versus Gryffindor.

Ron had told Harry that it would solve their issues if he knocked Malfoy off his broom.

Bel had agreed strongly.

However, Harry himself was more concerned with winning the match.

The Slytherin team all have their new brooms, giving them a major advantage against Gryffindor.

Oliver Wood would not be happy if they were to lose.

Bel had offered Harry her own Nimbus 2001, telling him that she certainly wasn't going to use it.

Cedric was adamant that she should when it came to matches, but Bel had a new level of hatred towards the Malfoy family since discovering their opinions on muggle-borns.

She didn't want to be associated with them whatsoever, and that included riding a broom that Lucius Malfoy had gifted her.

Harry, however, shared the same idea as she did.

He didn't want the broom either.

"I'll take it. I hate Malfoy but I wouldn't turn down a Nimbus 2001. I'm not insane", Tia said at the breakfast table.

"It's all yours", Bel replied.

"Do you think Slytherin will win today?" Ollie asked.

"I hope not. But I suspect it will fall to Harry to make it so ... again", said Bel.

She did feel bad for her friend in a way.

Harry always seemed to be the one they all relied upon.

But they relied on him for a reason.

He was an excellent seeker.

Far better than Draco Malfoy.

It didn't matter what broom they were on.

"I'm assuming you'll be in the Gryffindor stands again", Riley said to Bel.

"Ron and Hermione both told me that during any quidditch matches not including Hufflepuff versus Gryffindor, we each have to cheer for both our teams. When we play Slytherin or Ravenclaw they'll be on our stands", Bel explained.

"Makes sense and it sounds fair. Just remember what team you're really on. You're a chaser now, Bel. House pride, remember?" Tia said.

"Don't worry, Tia. I have already given you permission to go after Harry with the bludgers when we play Gryffindor", Bel reminded her friend.

Tia smiled mischievously as she nodded.

"Important to watch both teams closely, May. Try to memorize their formations. It'll help us out when we play them", Cedric said as he walked past the group of four friends with Patrick.

"Will do, captain", Bel muttered.

She had already done that last year.

Gryffindor was definitely stronger than Slytherin in terms of skill.

But Slytherin were sneaky, not afraid to get violent.

And now that they could easily catch up to you on their new brooms, that would be a problem.