82. He's Here

DISCLAIMER

I do not own Harry Potter ... but I apologise for my writers mental breakdown over the past few chapters haha I'm just overwhelmed in trying to incorporate my own OC and her story into this insane world thank you for your patience 

__________<>__________

"And Honeydukes Sweet Shop is incredible! Not to mention Zonko's joke shop. I got about ten different things in there. But Ollie was too scared to go to the Shrieking Shack with Tia and I, so we went to get a butter beer instead."

Bel had been sat down at the Hufflepuff table for thirty minutes listening to her friends describe the amazing time they had at Hogsmeade.

She would have been more upset that she didn't get to go with them if it wasn't for Hermione taking her for her birthday.

However, when she glanced over to the Gryffindor table, she saw Harry looked very unimpressed.

He was in the same boat as her, but he hadn't gone at all.

And it was clear that, like Riley, Ron was babbling on about how much fun they had.

What did help both of their cases was the fact they had spent their time together.

Sure, it wasn't in a sweet or joke shop, but they had accomplished something much more important.

A clean slate.

Both Harry and Bel understood what was going on with the other now.

Something that only tightened their strong bond with each other.

Something that they both desperately needed.

So Bel was content to hear of the day her friends had, whilst knowing she had a very fulfilling one herself.

"It sounds like you all had a good time", Bel said once Riley had finished talking.

"It would have been better if you were there. I hope Dumbledore lifts the stupid rule for you next time there's a trip out", Ollie replied.

"It's fine, really. I stay at Hogwarts over summer, remember? I'll most likely spend a lot of time in Hogsmeade soon enough", Bel pointed out before resting her head on her right hand.

"What happened to your hand?" Tia asked.

Bel lifted her head and looked at her right hand with furrowed eyebrows.

Tia reached over the table and lifted up her bandaged left one.

"Oh, I just cut myself down at Hagrid's. I went to see Buckbeak whilst you all were gone", Bel lied as she pulled her hand away from Tia.

"I'm still mad we never got to see him in our Care of Magical Creatures lesson", Riley complained.

After the incident with Malfoy, Hagrid had been told that he jumped in a bit too fast with a hippogriff, and so had resorted to much more tame lessons and creatures in the rest of the classes.

It meant Buckbeak never got to be introduced to the Hufflepuffs or Ravenclaws.

"I'm sure you'll be able to at some point", Bel reassured.

"That's only if Malfoy doesn't rat Hagrid out. I'm shocked he hasn't done so already", said Tia as they all glanced over to the Slytherin table to see Crabbe and Goyle putting their new purchases from Zonko's to use on a couple of first years, covering them in green goo and laughing manically.

"Speaking of what happened to Malfoy, was Buckbeak the one who cut your hand?" Tia asked, turning back around.

"No!" Bel immediately exclaimed, the insinuation of Buckbeak ever hurting her being unimaginable. "It was just one of Hagrid's plants that nicked me. Nothing special."