Chapter 7 | worried

A/N: IDK IF THESE SCENCES ARE A BIT DRAMATIC SO ID APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE!!♡♡

                                  ~

I slowly opened my eyes and realised I was laying in the rest area I'm the medhut, confused I sat up a bit and then winced as I felt a massive pain on the right side of my head. I went to stand up when newt entered the room, he looked at me and then his eyes widened, he rushed over to me and then made me lay down again.

"no love you gotta rest right now, no wondering about just yet" he said with a small chuckle. I looked at him confused why I wasn't allowed to walk around.

"what happened?" I asked full of worry, what couldve happened to me.

"well.." newt began

"you had just left the medhut and I saw you walking over to your hut but you looked really unwell and I went to go check on you and after you opened the door you kinda said a few words then you just fainted and you hit your head really hard in the ground and it left a cut.."

I let out a small gasp as this wasn't normal and had never happened before, that I know of.. it could've happened before the maze.

newt carried in speaking "I picked you up and rushed you over to here and Jeff and Clint gave you some fluids and stitched up the wound on your head it was pretty bad you landed on a rock flora"

I then started to remember.. I ran over to my hut to get changed after I almost fell in the medhut Jeff and Clint were worried about me so I went and found a thin long sleeve to put on I must've ran over to my hut too quickly because I fainted.

I I looked down and noticed I wasn't wearing my normal clothes anymore I was wearing black joggers and a very baggy jumper that matched the trousers, I could then see under the jumper I no longer was wearing my long sleeve, it had been replaced with ... a short sleeve..

fear instantly grew in my chest and I felt my breathing getting quicker..

"newt who changed my clothes...?" I asked with visible fear in my eyes.

newt looked at me like I was a crazy lady who had escaped a mental hospital

"uhh I think..maybe it was Jeff, when you fell you cut your head obviously and the blood dripped down onto your shirt so I got you some new clothes.. Jeff said he would need to check you for more injuries anyway so it was best if I just waited outside...why is that a problem?"

the panic inside me was now growing Jeff would have obviously seen the cuts on my arm and I didn't want him to see them.

"umm yes i think I just need some fresh air"

I went to get up and leave as newt was about to ease me back onto the soft bed I noticed a figure open the door.

it was Jeff...

"newt I need to speak to you" he looked at me as he spoke I then knew he had seen the cuts on my wrist..

I tried to stay as calm as I possibly could when I watched newt exit the room with Jeff, he had left the door open as he left to speak to Jeff so I could see everything that went on, I watched as Jeff pulled newt and Clint into the room opposite me and tell them something that made newts face drop.

I knew what he was telling them because he couldn't take his eyes off me the entire time.. his eyes full of sadness. After about 5 minutes the boys all left the room and entered the one I was in.. newt came and sat on a chair next to me biting his lip slightly from nerves whilst the other 2 boys stay stood infront of the bed I lay in with a serious look on their faces..

I began to bite my nails as the once silent room suddenly felt so heavy with only 4 words that escapee newts mouth

"we need to talk."

                                   ~

A/N: poor flora:((