Epilogue ( I wish 😭😭💔)

A.N

How I wish I was writing epilogue right now 😭😭. You all thought that was the end 🙁. Me too but guess I still have to put one more chapter before epilogue.
Who knows sef, it may even me short.

Ola p.o.v

It was the next day. Rasaq and the others had gone home last night. Osas had slept with me.

When Seyi left the kitchen last night he looked rather odd and when Osas had left she looked both troubled and sad.

When I had asked her she told me everything.

Who could possibly try to harm Osas all because of Seyi. It was either Michael or Zina.

Today was the day for drama. Today we discover the full truth.

Osas said she was going to Ocean hotel for a meeting. She still looked glum.

Seyi had told her he loved her !!!.

This was news. Seyi has to know that someone, probably Zina is threatening her life.

Or maybe....  Nonso.

Seyi p.o.v

I had planned to meet with Ola and Mr Solape so that we can head to that woman that had claimed sexual assault. We have to get the truth from her but there are somethings that needs to be done first.

As i got home last night Zina was already fast asleep and I couldn't just wake her up. I had slept in a different room, lost in my thoughts.

I had proclaimed my love for Osas. It might have not been the right time for either of us but all logic just left when I had kissed her.

So much effect she had on me. I I had never fallen for some like this. This seemed different. New. And I wasn't going to let it slip away. I had to grab the chance.

I was in the living room when Zina came downstairs.

"Morning babe." She tried to kiss me but I pushed my face away.

She frowned." What's up with you. I didn't see you in the bedroom."

"I slept in another room."

Her frown deepened." Why?."

"We need to talk."

She sat cautiously on one of the couches. " Yes Seyi. We need to talk about the video."

I sighed taking deep breaths." Zina. I'm really sorry but I'm calling of the engagement."

To my surprise her face and her tone was calm." Why?. Is it because of Osas?"

"No Zina. The truth is I don't love you. I never did. I still thought I could still be with you but then you deserve someone who loves you Zina."

" You love someone else."

It came out as a statement rather than question.

" Yes." I said softly.

"Is it Osas?".

I nodded. She smiled.

"As long as it's her I'm okay with it."

My brows furrowed in confusion." Your.. okay with it?." It sounded to good to be true.

She chuckled. " Your happiness matters to me Seyi although it breaks my heart deeply. If it was another woman I would have freaked out anyway but Osas seems perfect for you."

She stood. " I'll start packing my things."

"There's no need to -"

"Your the only reason why am here Seyi and now I don't have you there's no point for my staying."