Chapter 11

Ola p.o.v

Would Rasaq try and leak the video ?.
He couldn't have cause it got released while at work. So who among this people here would try that and why ?.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

Michael was standing beside a tall, young man.

What now?

I waved my hand for them to enter.

"This is Mr Gerald,Mr Oyefeso vice president."

Gerald.

I stood up to greet him."it's nice seeing you again in flesh." We shook hands.

"I could say the same." He flashed a wry smile at me.

It was only once I had seen him and that was during my interview but he had been in contact with me from the UK.

"I see you came with the boss."

I waved my hands for Michael to leave.

"He can stay. I like him." Mr Gerald stated with no hint of emotion. "And he is also the head of app development I presume So he needs to hear whatever I have to say and what of Mr- permit my pronunciation. Mr Slope. Did I get that right?"

Michael stiffened a laugh.

"Mr Solape." I corrected.

"Yeah, him." He flashed a sheepish smile at Micheal.

I picked up the office phone and dialed his line.

"Hello?"

"Mr Solape, we would like to see you in my office now."

"We?"

"We have a visitor."

He sighed. " On my way then." And the line cut.

" I assume Seyi has been here today." Mr Gerald said.

"I assume Seyi is Mr Oyefeso and if so then yes, has been here earlier" I said.

There was a knock and I signaled for Mr Solape to enter

"Good day Mr uhm..." Gerald glanced at me.

"Solape." I helped.

"Please, Victor." Mr Solape said.

"I can pronounce that." Gerald says,"I'm Mr Gerald, Seyi's Vice president." They both shook hands.

"Please have your seats." I said.

"So please fill me in about the video that got released today ?" Gerald had waited for everyone to be settled in.

And I told him.

His face told nothing of what was going on in his mind of his.

"Well that's not a serious matter." Gerald finally said.

"It isn't ?" Mr Solape asked.

"Yeah, what is just important is to find out who hacked into your computer- or whether your computer was hacked at all."

"What do you mean by whether my computer wasn't hacked. Are you assuming I leaked the video."
I suddenly said.

" Wo see here, you and that your oga of yours have been in UK enjoying soft life while I'm battling with the Nigerian troubles, Nigerians economy is bad but it's me that will still make this company flourish and you guys  just walk into my office and be saying nonsense to me!. I have been working in this office for the past three years and the trouble I have helped this company from, a single thank you never left you guys mouth but it's just to be accusing me of damaging the Image if this company-"