•40•

Someone's p.o.v

"Seyi has finally travelled and our plan is beginning to unfold. I didn't even have to do much work but everything is just going perfectly well. Soon the video will be out and then all  hell will break loose. The only person that can help with this is Zina."

I tapped my foot lazily as I thought." When Zina see's the video she would loose it "

The drama began when Seyi stepped on that plane. He should get ready to loose everything he's worked for.

Seyi P.o.v

We were barely fully in the room before Zina snapped at me.

"What was that about!"

I slumped to the bed." I was trying to help you  out of your lie." I deadpanned.

"Out of my lies? You put me in more trouble Seyi. We both know that I know nothing of cooking."..

"It's not that hard. All you need is water"

"If it's not hard why not do it."  She said said drily.

"Because you said you can do it." I  looked at her

"But you-"

"If you didn't lie to my mum you wouldn't have been in this mess in  the first place"

"I would have gotten away with the lie."

"No you wouldn't."

It would be fun seeing Zina struggle to make custard. If she had been truthful then all would have been avoided accept my mom's reaction to her.

It was obvious that Zina was trying to win my mom over but what Zina failed to realise is being your true self can still win my mom over.

And for dad... I had not expected him to catch on what I was doing but him playing along!. That was good.

But I think dad thinks that I'm trying to get rid of her which I wasn't. I was just getting back at her.

"Anyway. I'm going to make the custard well and it will surprise you." She had a glint in her eyes.

"Whatever." I said dryly as I stared at my phone.

The only plan Zina can have is to ask one of the maids to help her.

Not going to happen.

Zina said that she was going to shower.

Concentrating on my phone I saw some messages from people. Some where my friends from UK and the others....

Gerald, Derek and -

Osas!

What had she texted. Had she questioned me about why I didn't call her ? I wondered desperately.

I took a steadying sigh as I clicked on Derek message.

Derek: How was the trip? And how are our parents?. Are they liking Zina?.

You: trip was fine. I can't say whether they like her or not yet. I'll call you later to tell you what happened and by the way, I saw Ruth in the plane also. She was with a man 😬.

I clicked on Gerald message saving Osas own for the last.

Gerald: I fired Ola and Mr Solape from the company until they prove their not the ones that are engaged in fraud or the release of the video. It was all Ola's plan. How do you see that?. And how was the flight?.

Fired Ola andr Solape?. It was good to do that.

I found out that I was glad about it cause Ola was involved.