•31•

Seyi P.o.v

"Did she have any bad dreams?". Dr Marx asked as we got outside the room.

"Yes."

Later that night she had been screaming in her sleep that I had to tap her to awake.

She had said she didn't want to talk about it and ended up crying in my arms and sleeping there.

Dr Marx sighed." I should have know she would have bad dreams."

"It's not your fault sir."

"Thanks for staying with her."

"No big deal there".

"Osas is in a relationship." Dr Marx stated.

"That I know sir."

"I think Michael is the right person for her." He said.

Right person..

"Okay.. sir."

"Do you understand what am trying to say Seyi?."

"No sir." And that was the truth.

"Do you have feelings for her ?"

My jaw dropped. I did not expect this question from him.

"Ugh.. no sir. I am engaged."

His brows furrowed. " Osas has been hurt by plenty of men. I don't want to see her get hurt again so what I'm saying is don't try and get feelings for her and don't try and make her to have feelings for you."

"Yes sir."

"Although i think it's to late for me to be telling you all this."

"Why?".

He shook his head. " Never mind. Let's head back to the room."

"Uhh... I'll be going home now. I don't want to keep my fiancee worried."

He stared at me confused." Okay then. Thanks for everything."

"Sure. You can tell Osas I'll call her later.. about the orphanage." I added.

"Bye Seyi."

I was afraid that me going back might make me discover the real truth to that answer.

It wasn't safe to that. In the end something's aren't just meant to be.

Zina p.o.v

"Your finally home." I said as Seyi strolled into the living room.

"Morning babe." He said.

"Don't babe me."

He let out a tired sigh." I thought I explained everything to you and you understood."

"Oh, I did understand. But I don't understand why you had to sleep on the same bed with Osas."

His eyes widned a bit." How did you know that ?"

"So it is true that you stayed on the same bed ." I said with a scorn.

"How did you know? He asked again.

"I got an anonymous message. But how can you do this Seyi !"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry?. I don't need your sorry."

"What then do you want?." He sounded disinterested.

"Sometimes you act like a pain in the neck Seyi. You leave your finance, you leave me to go stay in the hospital with another woman. Don't you feel any form of remorse."