Chapter 6

Seyi P.O.V

I came out from the shower. It was six in the morning and I was planning of visiting the company. Zina was still asleep or so I thought.

" What are you doing?" She said from the bed. Her voice a bit drowsy. 

" I just had my bath."

" It's to early... Wait are you going anywhere ?"

" Yeah, work." I headed to my wardrobe and selected some cooperate wears.

"No your not. You said when we come to Nigeria, you will take me out for sight seeing."

I had said that.

"The driver will take you." I said.

"No I want you." I turned to see her standing beside the bed eyes, eyes wide awake.

"I really do have to check the company since-"

" You have months to check it out Seyi."

"Well you have months to have your sight seeing". I snapped already feeling furious.

Must she always whine.

"Why are you like this Seyi?. Ever since we stepped on that plane you have been... Different. It's not the normal you". She had to walked over to me and plastered her hands gently on my cheeks.

She was right tho. I wasn't always like this.

"Did I do something wrong ?". I noticed the crack in her voice and stared at her face. Her eyes were glistening with tears. Guilt ate me up. Why was I treating her like this all of a sudden. I was always the loving and caring boyfriend now I have turned to the absurd one.

I sighed. " No you didn't." I took her hands from my face and held it." I'm sorry, I've just been worked up with my work, I shouldn't have transfered my agression  at you."
I placed a kiss in her lips, she deepened it and I could not resist, after all she was my wife to be.

She smiled when we had separated. " So your taking me for sight seeing?" She battered her eye lashes at me.

"Anything for my fiancee " I said as I kissed her again.

Work has to wait then. I thought as we both climbed back to the bed.

Osas P.O.V

My eyes flickered open. I groaned loudly as I felt a sharp pain on my right leg.

Where was I ?. I glanced around... It looked like a plane that had crashed.

I stared at the dead and crushed bodies all around me. I stared at myself,I was okay..the only pain I could feel was on my legs. The people beside....

I could feel my tummy turn... The male beside me had his chest punctured with a metal, the female had a head crushed.

I managed to unbuckle my seat belt and stand..rather I fell. My right leg had broken, I could feel it.

" He..help" I heard a soft voice, a familiar one

"Who is that ?" My voice croaked. My leg was burning me.

"He..help.. me" the voice sounded again and I followed the sound of the voice.

I managed to stand, using the seats as support. I managed to avoid glancing at the bloody bodies around me well that was impossible anyway.

"Where are you ?" I coughed loudly.
There was smoke everywhere, my eyes were becoming watery.

I heard a cough also. " Over.. here". I was getting closer and that's when I saw the owner of the voice