•20•

Someone P.o.v

Today was a new day. It was Saturday and Saturday was a free day.

Saturday was a day to be enjoyed by lovers, by family.

Saturday was a day to relax but not for Seyi Oyefeso. Today will be the day his relationship will begin to crumble.

I smiled as I watched the video on my laptop, luckily it was audio visual. Indeed the gods were smiling at me today.

Ola p.o.v

Osas hasn't called me back since yesterday. Was she still angry.

I dialed her number still the same like yesterday. No answer.

Maybe I'll check her at home.

Osas's place wasn't that far so maybe if I exercise there, that means if I jog there I can be there in thirty minutes.

I was already in a track suit anyway.

After minutes of jogging and panting I was standing at the gate. I knocked slightly and the new gateman came and opened it.

She had sacked the last gateman cause of her dog. She really liked her dog, too much.

As I approached her door I thought of her dog. She wasn't answering her phone and what if Asta was near the door...

I had a spare key which I used and slowly opened the door, i peeped and saw no sight and sound of a dog so I entered the house, careful not to make any noise and just to see Asta and Osas on the floor deep asleep.

There were empty wine bottles on the floor and also dog food was littered around her. The place looked like a mess.

I have to wake up Osas without disturbing Asta. Impossible.

I climbed one of the sofa and threw a pillow at Osas. She stirred.

"Osas!" I whispered shouted.

Her eyes were closing again. I threw another pillow at her and this time both Asta and her stirred awake.

I watched as she groaned. "What are you doing here and why are you standing on the chair?" She rubbed her eyes.

Asta was still in the floor to lazy to bark.

"Asta." I said.

She sighed." He won't bite Ola." She was still on the floor.

"Osas!"

She grudgingly stood up and carried Asta in her arms taking him to his room. Asta had a special room where he was always kept anytime I came to visit Osas.

"What a mess." Osas mused as she came back, her eyes trailing to the messed floor.

"Why where you drinking?" I asked as I came down from the chair.

Osas bent to gather the bottles. " Why are you here by this time ?" She ignored my question.

"You didn't answer my calls or call me back."

"So ?" Her voice was filed with disinterest so was her eyes as she took her eyes of the bottles and rested it in on me.

"So?!. I was worried why you didn't answer the call. What if I was in trouble or something?"

She let out a soft laugh then winced sharply as she held her forehead. " Your really adding to the headache." She says as she rises from the floor. " Last time I called you I was told to mind business which I'm perfectly doing. "

I let out a breath." I wasn't in the best of moods when I said it Osas. I didn't mean it I'm sorry for that."

"Well that's sad cause I'm in the best of moods and I really don't want to have a chit chat with you or see your face."