Prologue

"I can't believe your actually leaving me to die." Jemima exclaimed as she laid on Seyi's bed.

Seyi had just told her that after Ss3 which was this session he would be going to Abroad for his university.

"Stop exaggerating Jem. You will probably find someone to be friends with and you also have Derek" Seyi said, laying beside her.

She rolled her eyes. " Derek is dumb and how can you say that to me... Your really hurting my feelings Seyi." She closed her eyes and brought out her tongue. A sign that she was feiging to be dead.

Seyi chuckled. "I tried to tell my parents to let me stay but-"

"They just think you can't handle the Nigerian university and I can't blame them your a goat."

"No I'm not. I can't just study software engineering In Nigeria."

"Whatever. You better not forget me when you leave this country cause if you do I will hunt you." She sat up.

Seyi and Jemima have both been best friends since when there were small. There were both neighbors as their family stayed in Abuja. They both came from wealthy families and attended the same prestigious school.

"You know I won't. I promise." He sat up too. " And I'll be coming back to Nigeria for some holidays."

"Don't Sha come back and be forming like all those aje butter people oh."

Seyi chuckled." Maybe I will."

"Then I and Derek will just gang up against you." She laughed.

"You won't forget me, will you ?" Seyi's face became serious.

"What's with all this seriousness. If I forget you will you beat me ni."

"Jem.." he drawled.

"Fine I won't forget your goat's face. And I'll be coming to visit you outside once in a while."

"I don't have a goat's face." He punched her lightly on her arm.

"This goat just hit me !! Seyi you want to die oh." She jumped on him and began to land soft punches on him and they both fell to the floor and erupted in a laugh.

"The goat is actually leaving." She said as their laugh both died down.

"And the pig is actually going to miss me."