Chapter 7

Seyi P.O.V

Gerald

We were in a restaurant When I had the call from my vice president of the company, Gerald

"Good morning sir."

"Morning Gerald. Any problem."

"From the tone of your voice I assume you haven't seen the new then."

News ??

"What news ?"

"I prefer you see it by yourself. I'll send you a preview of it."

"Sure." And the line cut.

" Why did Gerald call you ?" Zina asked.

"I don't know he said something about news." I was actually worried, from the tone of Gerald i could sense it was a problem and Gerald is someone that you can't read emotions from.

"Might be good news."

"I doubt." I shook my head.

My phone beeped and I stared at the screen. I read the headlines.

The famous Lotus enterprise involved in a sexual harassment case.

What!!!

I read the preview...

It was seen earlier this morning around nine, an unknown source had leaked an inappropriate video of two employees of Lotus enterprise company were one was seen struggling to break free from the grasp of the male. From our investigations we have seen that Lotus enterprise had managed to hush the case... With money it seems.
Is this what goes on inside the Lotus enterprise company. harassment and bribery??.

I slammed my phone on the table.

Zina arched her brow at me. "What's wrong ?"

"My company is being accused of harassment and bribery!"

"Baby, you know how all these reporters are. They are always looking for dirt...."

My mind trailed off from what she was saying.
I had not received any report on any sexual harassment claim, what was going on in that company.

I dialed Gerald. He picked on the first ring.

"Did you receive any reports about this before now?"

" No sir."

"I need you on the first plane to Nigeria. I might need your help here."

"Uhh... Sir ?"

"Have any problems with that Gerald ?" I was in my bad mood and hated excuses.

"Well... No but-"

"Good. I'll be expecting you." I cut the call before he could talk.

"Zina.. I need to go the company."