•41•

A.N

Hey guys. Let's not forget to vote ❤️.

Osas p.o.v

I went through the chat I just had with Seyi.

It was just too much for me. Knowing that I'm in love with an engaged man makes it all more the worst.

He did not reply back.

Of course I had told him not to reply but still...

And also he did not deny having feelings for me.

Could it be possible that he may have the exact feelings I have for him?. But that didn't change anything. He was still going to get married to Zina.

I was feeling hurt that Dad had told Seyi and not me about the building. Even though I would not have allowed dad to help out he should still have informed me.

I cuddled myself on the couch.

Boma was asleep in his room. Asta was laying on the floor.

Nonso had picked us up from the orphanage.

I slapped myself lightly on the cheek. This was not the time to be feeling down.

You still have Michael and a wedding to plan.

Anna was meant to come to my home to discuss the plans for the wedding.

Tomorrow I would be meeting Shalewa and the groom.

Right on time, Anna entered the house.

"Hey." She was dressed in a Sky Blue long sleeve and a black office pants.

She wasn't afraid of dogs.

"Hey."  I said as she sat on one of the couches and brought out her note pad.

Anna handles some of the wedding plans that I didn't have time to do and she always did an amazing work. Sometimes more amazing than mine and that made me happy. Yes happy and not jealous

It pleased me to see people that work with me excel.

"You don't look so  good " she observed.

I smiled." Just had a bad day."

"Want to talk about it?." She sounded concerned.

"It's fine."

She looked hurt for a moment. " If you say so" she flashed a warm smile at me.

Later than night I layed  in my bed. Asta was sleeping with Boma.

My mind replayed that night in the hospital and I felt my tummy churn.

My phone rang and I checked the caller ID.

Michael.

I was in no mood to talk to anyone.

I swiped the answer button.

"Hey." I said softly.

"Are you okay?. You sound sick ."

"I'm okay." I said. " How was work with Ola?."

"Well she got fired."

I sat up." Fired? Why and Who fired her,?."

Seyi couldn't possibly fire her he was in Abuja but he could have called to fire her.

"She fired Mr Solape for fraud and Gerald, the vp fired Ola because of the video."

"But she didn't release the video." I defended.

"She just have to prove it. It's not a permanent decision and she's okay with it."