•48•

Zina P.o.v

When we got home Seyi asked to talk to me privately. His face revealed nothing.

"How was your day?." He asked as I settled on the bed. Sitting.

"Went fine. Your mom is lovely person."

He smiled. "I know."

"So what's so important that you wanted to talk to me."

His smile suddenly disappeared." Are you Zinwes on Twitter?."

"Of course Seyi. Zina Wester, Zinwes." I explained.

"What was with that question of Osas that you asked?."

I frowned. So it's about her.

" I just asked whether it's advisable for us to still have Osas organise our wedding." I shrugged.

" Why ask them ?. Why not ask me! It's our wedding Zina not theirs ours" his tone increased.

"Fine I should have asked you but why are yelling at me. It's not as if any harm came out of it." I said heading for the bathroom.

I felt a grip on my arm." But a harm came out of it. Osas was insulted."

"I was just asking a question. I should not have asked again." Frustration bubbled up.

"You knew what was going on before you asked that tweet."

" It's not my fault people are calling her mentally derailed slut"

" What did you just say?." His eyes were literally looking displeased and from his tone instinct warned me not to say it again.

" I said that it's not my fault that she's a mentally-"

I winced out in pain as his grip tightened on me.

" Now I want to make something clear to you -"

"Seyi your hurting me." I struggled to free myself from his grip but he held my arm tighter.

"I never want to hear any insults from Osas from your mouth. Do I make myself clear?"

I wouldn't have agreed to him of not for the pain i was feeling on my arm.

I observed my arm as he strolled out if the room. It was already turning red abd swollen.

He hurt me all because of that slut.

I picked up my phone and dialed Tolu. " I want her dead." I snapped as the call connected.

"Chill Zina. We have to threaten -"

"I want her dead. No threats Tolu, dead."

"What happened?."

"What happened is the my fiance hurt me because of that slut." I spat.

"We'll threaten her and if doesn't work we do your plan and that was our agreement."

My breathing was heavy. " Fine." I disconnected then called another number.

"He hurt me."

"Who?" The receiver asked.

"Seyi. He hurt me because of another woman."

"Are you okay?." Concern etched in the voice.

"No I'm not." I snapped. " How is the plan going?."

"It's going well Zi." There was a pause." You should leave Seyi. His no good for you. He is clearly not in love with you."

"Please I don't want to hear those things. If Seyi isn't in love with me will he bring me to his parents ?.' his serious with me than you will ever be."